Moving to Indy!!!

scottm302

Established Member
Well, I am moving from Columbia, SC to Indianapolis, IN in about 4 weeks. I just wanted to get info on any Cobra clubs out there and I also need to know of any good machine shops out there. Looks like I will need to get my block checked for warping and cracks. One day I might get this stupid car running:nonono: . Well anyway, I look forward to meeting some new mustang folks and hopefully running the car up there at O'reilly raceway!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What probs are you having with the car? Anyway if you like SCCA or road courses you have a great opportunity to meet some great folks. They have an annual event called the Winged Warrior challenge. This year is WWIII. I went last year, a great charity and tons of fun driving.

scottm302

Established Member
it's a long story, but 3 head gasket swaps and pressure test and blah,blah,blah later, about the only thing left to diagnose is the block, so once I get to Indy I am going to tear it down and get the block checked out.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
scottm302 said:
it's a long story, but 3 head gasket swaps and pressure test and blah,blah,blah later, about the only thing left to diagnose is the block, so once I get to Indy I am going to tear it down and get the block checked out.
Get a crate motor and FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread