Moving to Atlanta soon!

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
Well, not really atlanta, but about 30 miles northeast in Lawrenceville. Just looking for some locals and good performance and tuning shops in the area.
Thanks,
Alex

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
well you will be in luck for parts because that is where mustangs unlimited is located. As far as tuning I recomend Injected Engineering in Marietta.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
well you will be in luck for parts because that is where mustangs unlimited is located. As far as tuning I recomend Injected Engineering in Marietta.

Except they having nothing in stock and their return policy blows. :fm:

Anyway, there is also MPS salvage about 30 mins further out as well as MV Performance for engine work, tuning, f/i, etc.

antiv6

Established Member
I live in Lawrenceville, for performance parts online beats anything around here. Mustangs unlimited is here but they never have anything in stock and they say they can order a part and it will take a few weeks which is rediculous and dont carry most of the things id want. They do have car shows there every once in a while that are sometimes good. As far as tuning goes most people ive talked to are switching to injected engineering since modular powerhouse closed. Ive heard mixed reviews about mvp so im undecided what i really think of the place.

Last edited:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
Except they having nothing in stock and their return policy blows. :fm:

Anyway, there is also MPS salvage about 30 mins further out as well as MV Performance for engine work, tuning, f/i, etc.

+2 mps always has what i'm looking for and tim and shane at mv do great work. mustangs unlimited is garbage.

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Go to Amazon for any tuning/labor you can't handle. I will be going up that way from now in since MPH is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread