Moving to Atlanta, Ga- Any good shops/tuners?

clc44

Established Member
Hello,

I'm moving from New Orleans, La to Atlanta, Ga at the end of the month. I was wondering if there are any good shops for installing LT's, Cobra Jet Intake, Circle D convertor and suspension mods as well as tune the car on a dyno. I love my VMP email tune but once I start adding mods I'd love to have it tuned on the dyno.

Hope there are some options. I know Kurgan Motorsport's is close, any good stories with them and the A6 coyote's?

Thanks for any help!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Hello,

I'm moving from New Orleans, La to Atlanta, Ga at the end of the month. I was wondering if there are any good shops for installing LT's, Cobra Jet Intake, Circle D convertor and suspension mods as well as tune the car on a dyno. I love my VMP email tune but once I start adding mods I'd love to have it tuned on the dyno.

Hope there are some options. I know Kurgan Motorsport's is close, any good stories with them and the A6 coyote's?

Thanks for any help!

I would love to know as well ever since Tim Barth left.

clc44

Established Member
Injected seems to be pretty good. I'd love to get some LT's on the car then have it dyno tuned. A lot more options than my last location. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread