Moving from Florida to Leavenworth.

Blacksunshine

Established Member
It is a possiblity I could be re-locating to Leavenworth, KS. I enlisted in the Army when I was 17. Lived in Lawrence,Kansas area for about 15 years born and raised, then moved to florida which is where I currently reside. Just wanting to see how many stang guys are here and what track yall go to? How big is the stang scene in Leavenworth/KC area, I will need a group of motorheads to hang around and turn some wrenches with. Could possibly re-enlist with the military. Who knows. :D

Tyler

Last edited:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
tyler, welcome to the kanssas city area! there's plenty of enthusiests here in the city. but good luck in lv. i think there is a car club there called "the leavenworth crusers". they put on a couple of cruises and shows each year. i think lv is mostly a chevy town tho. lots of primer, dual exhaust and second hand mag wheels if you know what i mean. anyway, welcome and keep in touch with us.:beer:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Rusty Eck Ford is in Leavenworth and they sponser the Kansas chapter of the SVTOA. lots of Mustang/Ford guys in this area.....

Users who are viewing this thread