Moving, and also switching my phone/ internet provider...

DeezNeez

Established Member
So im moving later this month and have already planned on dumpping that waste of a company called Comcast. Was thinking of switching it all to verizon (cell phones already through them) to help consolidate the bill. I was introduced to a company called ACN.... Never really heard of them until today, so I did some research online and through yahoo answers and it seems like a legit operation. Have any of ya'll had any experience with this company? If not check out the site www.myacn.com.. Please any info on them would be helpfull... Not looking to sell it just use as a provider. Also Donald Trump endorses it....

joshs00blkgt

Bulldawgs Amen
Established Member
Where are you moving to? Also that website just looks like an authorized agent for the cell companys. If i were you i would just get internet and cell service through Verizon.

Agents are useless they just sale and screw you over!

DeezNeez

Established Member
Where are you moving to? Also that website just looks like an authorized agent for the cell companys. If i were you i would just get internet and cell service through Verizon.

Agents are useless they just sale and screw you over!

Yeah that was my original plan.... Im just moving to a new house a few miles away (here in Jax). But from what Ive heard they have contracts with several different companies just lower prices.... I just wanted to get some opinions.. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread