moving 500whp cobra MUST GO

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
So basically it can only be driven up to 5000 rpms? I would think the 03 cobra fuel system should be able to handle that boost. You said it only goes to ten pounds.

no its allthose pumps can handle my car makes around 505whp @ 10psi it gets lean in the upper 5k rpms. with th 60lb inj. and 04 pumps/fpdm

Last edited:

Thunder5.0

Established Member
I hear what you are saying but that fuel system should be able to handle 500rwhp. Don't you have dual pumps? If you have only one then I could see it going lean.

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
I hear what you are saying but that fuel system should be able to handle 500rwhp. Don't you have dual pumps? If you have only one then I could see it going lean.

I don't know what to tell ya man the pumps cant supply thats around right from what i see a few of my friends have 04 cobras making 500+hp and they have bap.I bought the whole sending unit/pumps from FORD.all cars are different:shrug:.

Oh and according to these guys
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/new-edge-cobras-51/549713-running-out-fuel.html

Last edited:

_Josh_

Established Member
I cannot find an e-mail and I see that you don't have pm's so can ya shoot me an e-mail address. I would like to talk to ya about the car. Thanks

Josh

302venom

yeah its only a 99..
Established Member
I cannot find an e-mail and I see that you don't have pm's so can ya shoot me an e-mail address. I would like to talk to ya about the car. Thanks

Josh

Pm me what do you mean?

click on my name then click send a private message.There ya go

Last edited:

_Josh_

Established Member
^Yeah I know where to find it but it's not there. My pm option must not be available as I just created this account.

Can you provide an email addy?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
So basically it can only be driven up to 5000 rpms? I would think the 03 cobra fuel system should be able to handle that boost. You said it only goes to ten pounds.

Most people need a BAP around 500rwhp...some can get away with out one above some lower.

Users who are viewing this thread