Movado Safiro - w/ warranty card & extras

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
I've decided to offer my pride and joy to you guys 1st. There is nothing at all wrong with this watch. It is gorgeous, and when I say I get compliments on it EVERY day, I am not exaggerating. As the title states it comes with the warranty card, the mechanical warranty ends in 10/08, however if you are in the market for one of these, you know Movados will last a lifetime. There is also a warranty on the finish of this watch until 10/13. You will most likely never need it, as this watch shines just as bright today as it did when I walked out of the jewelry store with it. I took the pics below with my Blackberry, which does the watch a disservice because the high polish on the bracelet and face almost look cloudy in the pics. I assure you that this glows on your wrist. I wear it both in the office and when I hit the town - very versatile. The only reason I am selling it is to free up some cash for my MBA courses. It pains me to let it go, but like they say, my loss is your gain. It feels amazing on the wrist, very deliberate but not cumbersome. Movado recommends you clean this with mild dish detergent mixed with warm water, which I did weekly. I will also include the Movado box, 2 extra clasps, instruction & service guide, and the leather showcase carrier. Some here have seen the watch in person and can attest to it. It retails for $1595+ tax. I'm asking $850 obo. You won't find a nicer one at that price. I will ship at the buyer's expense, USPS Priority Mail or FedEx, but I can also meet within a reasonable distance. I am a Paypal premier member and of course accept cash.

I can also try to get better pictures of it up at your request, or different angles, etc.

Thanks,
Drew

movado1.jpg

movado2.jpg

movado3.jpg

movado5.jpg

movado6.jpg

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I have the same watch with the links 100% polished. They are badass and i know what you mean about getting compliments every day! GLWS!!!

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread