• Maybe

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No (I'm Not Attending)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
I'm looking to get some guys together to go to the Mousehole Days car show in Melbourne, IA. Please check back with either this post or the below linked website for any changes.

For more information: Mousehole Days 2013 If you're interested in attending, please click "I'm In" there, too - then I can email you with updates about the event and keep track how many are going.

Date: Saturday August 3rd, 2013
(Mousehole Days actually begins on Friday and goes through Sunday if you want to check out other events going on.)

Time: Registration @ 11:30am-2pm ; Judging @ 2pm-3pm ; Awards @ 4pm

Cost: $15 - Goodie Bags and Door Prizes
First 20 pre-registers by July 20th get a free shirt, click the link above for information about that.​

Meet Up Locations:
Bondurant, IA - Git-N-Go (3207 Henry St SW, Bondurant, IA 50035) @ 11:00am to leave by 11:15am
(If you want to set up have a group meet up with us at the show from another location let me know and I'll post it here.)

Last edited:

JustaGT5408

Established Member
I'd be up for this. I would probably meet you guys there though as my car will be about 1/2 mile away from there. lol

milhous

Established Member
Sounds like fun! Although if I bring the car out someone else may have to drive it home (last few times that I have gone I ended up drinking all day/night).

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Just a small bump and note that some of the information has been updated on the linked website and on the original post to reflect finalized times and locations of the event.

03snkvert

Established Member
I completely forgot about this until I just started looking through the threads.

How was the turnout?

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
No biggie.

Turnout for the show was about 60 to 70 cars, with probably 10 Mustangs. There was an 04 Saleen Extreme, newer Steeda (or at least cloned as such) and various other classics. Best Ford was a free 67 or 68 that was super clean, especially engine bay and even had chromed fuel tank with airbrushed logo on it.

He also ended up getting pulled over after lighting them up after the show. It was a bit hot, but plenty of cold beer. It was sort of a long day especially since we brouhht the baby, but overall good show.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
No biggie.

Turnout for the show was about 60 to 70 cars, with probably 10 Mustangs. There was an 04 Saleen Extreme, newer Steeda (or at least cloned as such) and various other classics. Best Ford was a free 67 or 68 that was super clean, especially engine bay and even had chromed fuel tank with airbrushed logo on it.

He also ended up getting pulled over after lighting them up after the show. It was a bit hot, but plenty of cold beer. It was sort of a long day especially since we brouhht the baby, but overall good show.

Was the best Ford an electric greenish colored 60's coupe with the bug catcher sticking out of the hood? If so I think the guys name is Eric, my uncle did a lot of work on that car, I dont think I would ever have enough time to clean it with all the chrome. haha
My dad was going to take my car up there as our shop where my car use to sit is in Melbourne but he couldn't find my keys and I was on vacation :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread