Motorsports Club+roadcourse

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
http://www.alpinesignature.com/index.html

It's located in Pa, And it only cost $40,000 to join..

model2-lg.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
Only $40K huh?

Well I guess I am the poor man road racer, that is out of my range just to drive on it. Maybe if it came w/ a lot to build a house on!

After looking at it, it appears to cost $44K to join, and then $5K per year to use. At that price I hope it includes topless babes to wash my car and wax my lance.

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Not sure - I am reading as a 40K deposit. Sounds like the investors are requiring this type of deposit to guarantee funding for the development. If the developer cannot draw the interest then the investor will pull out. Land cost for this type of facility has got to be insane.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
is thistheres another that may be going up in Birdsboro PA along RT724. J.B. Mascarro is trying to build it. Hes a husband of a friend of a family friend haha say that 3 times fast.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Or you could just wait for thunderbolt and the rest of millville raceway to be finished(which wont be complete until about 2015 i think) but thunderbolt should be done in august i believe!! so my ass is headin down.. O BTW! Carol shelby actually came down to the raceway(first time hes ever done that) to overlook what they were doing. coincidance that; whatever the national shelby association is; is having a HUGE show there!? Maybe, but im going!!!(TY aunt and uncles 67GT500)... And yea, I gotst peoples on the inside(overviewing the building of the track, also 4 time national SCCA hostoric champ, and memeber of this site lol)..

btw if u guys didnt notice by now, im only half retarted LOL :beer:

cant wait!!!!

Last edited:

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
my freind was tellinh me about thunderbolt it looks like its gona be a cool ass track i cant wait i'm gona havet to take my car on it at least once

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We'll see. I've driven on PA roads, and I've raced at Pocono. And I can't tell which pavement is worse!!
This would have to be covered like a dome stadium to last through PA winters and remain intact.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Or you could just wait for thunderbolt and the rest of millville raceway to be finished(which wont be complete until about 2015 i think) but thunderbolt should be done in august i believe!! so my ass is headin down.. O BTW! Carol shelby actually came down to the raceway(first time hes ever done that) to overlook what they were doing. coincidance that; whatever the national shelby association is; is having a HUGE show there!? Maybe, but im going!!!(TY aunt and uncles 67GT500)... And yea, I gotst peoples on the inside(overviewing the building of the track, also 4 time national SCCA hostoric champ, and memeber of this site lol)..

btw if u guys didnt notice by now, im only half retarted LOL :beer:

cant wait!!!!
SVTOA National Event, Thuderbolt Raceway, Millville NJ. August 15-17, 2008

Users who are viewing this thread