Motor Trend video

LandShark

Established Member
Have you been to the Motor Trend site to view the video of the "Speeding" article? It is pretty impressive. Also, dont forget to take the favorite "Speeding" poll!! Vote for our favorite speed demon.:D

LandShark

Established Member
I kinda liked the 427 concept for my next daily driver. Talk about your sleeper....... :thumbsup:

DanVoels

Mustang Addict
Established Member
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

That's good stuff! Love the videos. I'm sure you guys have all seen this one, too, but I like it since it features my exact model. <grin>

CLIP: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2003/for...tid=edmunds.n.prices.vdpheaderphoto..0.Ford*#

Scroll down near the bottom right corner..........

I'm psyched........ get my Bassani installed in the morning. Still no K&N. I think I'm going to try going with the Densecharger, after spending TOO MUCH TIME reading all the threads on this board.

Peace..............

LandShark

Established Member
ok, i know i have no life. However it was pretty fun watching the Viper lower from 27 to 26 and the Cobra move up from 24 to 25. Just voting while talking on the phone for a few mins. lol....
:beer:

nj7703

Established Member
And Cobra pulls close to the lead... Gotta love internet voting, i just flooded them with about 70 votes, nice to be bored at work :D

Last edited:

MadNesss

Established Member
I did my vote... wasnt for the cobra though... I had to vote my heart and do the Lightning (the favorite in my garage):burn:

LandShark

Established Member
went back to look at the numbers, threw in a vote for the Lightning while getting there (would like to have one of the new 500 hp versions soon). Odd thing is, the MT numbers dont add up to 100%. :bash: It only adds up to 96%, where did the other 4% go??? You cant vote for anything other than the list!!!! MT may need to go back to school (or maybe that is the new math my kids keep tellin me about):dw:

Users who are viewing this thread