Motor is broken in.......I don't have 620 rwhp now.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
I made 663 rwhp/507 rwtq yesterday at the dyno! Drove the car home 360 miles today with the cruise on running the AC! This thing is amazing!

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Crap! Sorry for the huge pic! I'm the moron in the red hat and sweatshirt, by the way.:loser:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by camaross0002
congradulations man, now lets see some 1/4 ets.
Thanks guys. Yeah, I have to take the car back next month for an 8 rib and fuel rails (there's more left in the car!) along with a cage, tranny, coilovers, and a few other things. Then, we hit the track!:rockon:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
So how many times during that 360-mile trip did you succumb to temptation and turn cruise off just to "git on it a little", or did you ever say "wonder if she'll break her tires loose at this speed...hmmm" ;).

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by carrrnuttt
So how many times during that 360-mile trip did you succumb to temptation and turn cruise off just to "git on it a little", or did you ever say "wonder if she'll break her tires loose at this speed...hmmm" ;).
It will at 80, I do know that.:eek:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Holy sh!t. Those are awesome #s. Congrats :rockon: Are you in Florida now?

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Holy sh!t. Those are awesome #s. Congrats :rockon: Are you in Florida now?
Yeah, we stay in fl for most of the year now. MO is too freakin cold in the winter and too freakin humid in the summer.

Thanks for the compliment!:beer:

99cobrajms

Established Member
WOW! Great Power, congrats.

What kind of tires and what size you running on the rear. My 99 with BFG 285/35/17 GS-D3s spun on the DYNO and needed two large mechanics to sit in the open truck during the DYNO pull. I was seeing 548 RWHP at the time.

Usually I run NITTO DR 315s, but was trying these new GS-D3s I just got.

J.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
5.0 stroker, T Trim (made 17 psi on that pass with a little slip....8 rib should get us 20 psi), Paxton a/a intercooler, race ported heads (Manley valves, comp springs), custom ground cams, ported bullitt intake, accufab tb, pro m 77mm maf, BBK LTs, Dr Gas x, Flowmaster cat back, AFM pp, on and on and on........55 lb injectors, KB BAP, 03 cobra tank/pumps, etc etc.:)

Tires are 275 Bridgestone RE730s.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks poiznus. Here's a pic or two of my ole heap on the rollers. Check out the plate.:rockon:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
awesome :thumbsup:

What do you plan on doing to your axles? Are they stock? I know at least foxbody Mustangs have a problem w/ popping the axles :) Plan on 31 or 33 spline if you don't have them already?

also, get some videos of your car :D

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Holy crap! :eek:

I remember when we talked awhile back about my friend's car, and you almost had the same mods as him then, what happened?! Hit the Lotto or something? LoL. Congrats on the ride man, it looks killer. Now get some et's for us! :beer:

BTW, if you remember my friend's ride (03GT, Vortech, long tubes, bolt ons, gears, etc) he ran 11.71@119 back in November, not too shabby! On that pass he bent his 28 spline Moser axle too.

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'll be back at T&J next month for a tranny, cage, coilovers, 8 rib, fuel rails, axles, diff, some welding and more tuning in hopes of knockin down 700 rwhp. We're only running 18 degrees in this mother.:D

Here's another pic. My tuner/builder is the dufus in the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread