Mother's Day Ideas?? Dads, Get In Here...

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
This is going to be my girlfriend's first Mother's Day, so I want to make it really speacial for her. The only problem, I can't come up with any ideas worth a damn :shrug:

So for the fathers out there, what are some suggestions?? Also, what are some good gift ideas for a first time mother??

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
make SURE that you get lots of pictures. Add the pictures to some sentimental type of gift, you know, one that she'll ALWAYS remember. Make a scrapbook/photo album type of gift. Document the dates also. 15 years from now, you won't regret it.

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
make SURE that you get lots of pictures. Add the pictures to some sentimental type of gift, you know, one that she'll ALWAYS remember. Make a scrapbook/photo album type of gift. Document the dates also. 15 years from now, you won't regret it.

That's not a bad idea. It's definitely a good start...

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Get a flower pot have the kid dip the hands in paint apply to side of pot write some nice shit on it bammmm. Its what I did last year worked out pretty good.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
This isn't the thread for that, idiot :bored:. Take that shit to SD or something.

I 2nd that motion.

If you get her some nice perfume or some stuffed animal, the memory won't last as long.

Hey ya could get something to that extent along with the memorable gifts. My kids are 21 & 19, so believe me, I know.

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
+1 to the flower pot idea, but I'd also include something more for between the "adults" (as in thats more like her and her kids relationship gift, now something for you and her).

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
my wife's first mothers day I bought her a necklace made by the Pandora jewelry company. They specialize in charms, and the such. So, I bought her the necklace, and got her a single birthstone charm with our sons birthstone.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Oh shit, when's mother's day?

I was thinking the exact same thing...oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

I always get up really early and make a huge breakfast for my mom and everyone. Last year I made scones that have since become legendary. Putting some work into something instead of just buying stuff goes over really well.

98slowbra

Established Member
Bud, here is what I did, we have 2 kids so the 1st mothers day I gave my wife a ring with our 1st girls birth stone in it, when we had our 2nd one I did the same thing, but the last one the birth stone was a diamond so had to spend a bit more. Get her that kind of ring, it will mean a lot to her, and know you are thinking. I think this was a perfect Idea for me and mine just loved it. Ring with birthstone of the baby FTW. They do not cost a bunch but I think that is a great Idea. Let me know if you agree. I also got her this but it had a ring to go with it, she really like this also. But what ever you think is best bud. But I would go with the ring with the babys birthstone in it, that is orignal.
pZALE1-2341821t400.gif

Last edited:

romi

Established Member
Digital picture frame. Got one for my wife and she loves it. She constantly updates the pictures of the kid, I swear weekly.

I might have to do the flower pot idear with the kids hand prints this year, that sounds right up her alley.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread