mother focker.... help paint

cobrakyle95

Established Member
was driving to work like every other day.get off work to go home and wash the car n im shammying it off and i find white paint on my qaurter panel on the right and back bumper. The GOD DAMN state workers were painting the traffic lines and had no cones out to warn. how do i get this shit off.....

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
clay bar? my buddy had a similar experience with yellow paint and he had to get it off with an old credit card. hope you had a good coat of wax on it

gt03mustang

Detailer
Established Member
Plastic razor blades, WD- 40, lacquer thinner, 3M adhesive remover, maybe even wet sanding. Id use the lacquer thinner as a last resort.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
was driving to work like every other day.get off work to go home and wash the car n im shammying it off and i find white paint on my qaurter panel on the right and back bumper. The GOD DAMN state workers were painting the traffic lines and had no cones out to warn. how do i get this shit off.....
if a claybar will not work use Paint reducer (easier on the paint then thinner) you can get it in smaller conatiners at most auto parts stores like NAPA

CFCreations

Established Member
WD-40 doesn't hurt paint on these cars. I've used it on other urethane paint surfaces and it works well for getting sticky stuff off, tar, etc. Wash the car first in that area so your not scrubbing dirt into the paint surface causing small scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread