Motard'ed

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Most Aprilia svx's will do low 12's in the quarter, so if you had a real straight line race you would probably win.

However, in the corners I highly doubt you could even see that Aprilia after a couple turns.

[youtube_browser]1C0t6jNsJ0g[/youtube_browser]

Sticks n Stones

Goat Rider
Established Member
obviously he let off after he messed up his power wheelie then heard me spinning next to him.

Yes I would have slaughtered him irregardless of whether he let off or not, or if he had wheelied or not. The only reason I purposefully lit my tires up past him like that was because I knew he had messed up by trying to show off.

I'd have to see a time slip of a low 12 second quarter from that high center of gravity, steeply geared wheelie machine to believe it. The power to weight math says they should be at least in that range, but the physics of its design say it's unlikely.

Don't forget guys, he initiated it, he chose to get into the right lane knowing it merged, and I believe he knew I had a camera in my car based upon him staring hard at it before we got to the stop light.

Last edited:

Sticks n Stones

Goat Rider
Established Member
He didnt mess up, he was toying with you.
Talk about thread backfire!!

Yeah no doubt. It's like these guys think a bike that runs 106mph in the 1/4 is gonna toy with or beat a 125+mph car in the 1/4. Dudes lucky it was 40 degrees outside and ground was a bit damp or else I would have beat him through the intersection also.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Yeah no doubt. It's like these guys think a bike that runs 106mph in the 1/4 is gonna toy with or beat a 125+mph car in the 1/4. Dudes lucky it was 40 degrees outside and ground was a bit damp or else I would have beat him through the intersection also.
so why the hell did you waste your time posting the video up?:bash:

BLK_03

Established Member

Holy crap!

Your car is amazing!!!

Blone

Established Member

Sly Fox

Established Member
obviously he let off after he messed up his power wheelie then heard me spinning next to him.

Yes I would have slaughtered him irregardless of whether he let off or not, or if he had wheelied or not. The only reason I purposefully lit my tires up past him like that was because I knew he had messed up by trying to show off.

I'd have to see a time slip of a low 12 second quarter from that high center of gravity, steeply geared wheelie machine to believe it. The power to weight math says they should be at least in that range, but the physics of its design say it's unlikely.

Don't forget guys, he initiated it, he chose to get into the right lane knowing it merged, and I believe he knew I had a camera in my car based upon him staring hard at it before we got to the stop light.

Purposely*
Regardless*
Too much time in physics, not enough in English.

Users who are viewing this thread