Most headroom w/ current setup -- Bigger injectors or VMP Bap

1st usa car

Established Member
Please note my current setup -- What gives my current setup the most headroom? only picking 1 --- upgrade my injectors again or add VMP Bap to current setup?

NO PLANS for additional HP except some porting to the Trinity but if these new cars keep going to war over HP #s -- the most I would be willing to change/add is a 10% lower.

fullboogie

Established Member
Why do you need either? Are your datalogs showing that you're maxing out either one? You and I have an almost identical setup and I'm in the low 90's for fuel pump and injector duty cycle, which is more than enough.

1st usa car

Established Member
Why do you need either? Are your datalogs showing that you're maxing out either one? You and I have an almost identical setup and I'm in the low 90's for fuel pump and injector duty cycle, which is more than enough.
Correct - but felt it couldnt hurt ... esp when I port my blower or MAYBE add 10% crank pulley.... just curious which option would be best.

fullboogie

Established Member
Cool. Just didn't want you to spend money that wasn't necessary. In my opinion, injectors would be the way to go. But once you get into the larger injectors, you're looking at pretty big money and sometimes tuning problems. I've been there. I'd contact whoever is doing your tunes and ask them what they prefer to work with.

1st usa car

Established Member
if i went the injector route -- probably pick up some 72 or 80lb injectors from VMP -- get that free tune update -- same reason I would get VMP Bap

Users who are viewing this thread