Most Exciting Car You've Ever Driven?

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I had the pleasure of driving a Ferrari F430 Spyder today, and it got me thinking, what is everyone's most exciting car you've ever driven? I had a Cobra for 2 years and while that was a very quick car and the exhaust/supercharger whine was intoxicating, there's just something about a Ferrari that sucks me in every time. I've driven Bentley's, Rolls-Royce's, Maybach's, Porsche Turbo's, and a Lexus LFA, and none gave me the same feeling the Ferrari gave me. The sound alone, imo, is worth every penny. I didn't even care if it was fast at the time, it's just an amazing feeling. Also, I'd like to keep this to cars, and not bikes. I know most bikes are fast as hell, so they're exciting, but let's keep this to stuff with 4 wheels. So there's my story, what about you guys?

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Hmmmmm, tough call. I've driven a lot of fast vehicles, but honestly the most enjoyable/exciting ones were slow to be quite honest with you. Really the excitement part of the equation is fulfilled by how fast you FEEL like you're going, not how fast you really are.

velocicaur

Established Member
2008 GMC 2500 with the duramax diesel. I was pulling a 24 ft. trailer that used to make my gas truck cry. Hit the throttle, the turbo starts whistling...and off she goes. :coolman:

beave

Established Member
My buddy has an 09 GTR that runs in the 10's that i get to drive often. So far that is the most exciting i have driven.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Most exciting in terms on how much fun I had driving it was an e30 m3 with a built 2.5 stroker. Not anywhere near the fastest car I have driven but definitely the most fun

03snakenvtn

Established Member
My buddy has an 09 GTR that runs in the 10's that i get to drive often. So far that is the most exciting i have driven.

That's one car that I've never had the chance to drive. I've been in an R8 but didn't get the chance to drive it. I'd love to feel the GTR though. For the money, nothing can perform like a GTR. You've got a trusting buddy there that let's you drive that often. Makes me wanna look for new friends..

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
my 05 wrangler. Don't know what it was, but I loved driving it more than anything and miss it everyday.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
F430 Challenge car. Drove it around the building at work a few times. Crazy being strapped into a car with a full roll cage, bucket seats, 5pt harness and all that sorta stuff. Also drove a 360 Spider and a few 03 Cobra's which are very fun to drive.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
i need to drive an italian exotic one of these days. lambo or ferrari.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate to admit it but c6 z06. by far the most fun car to drive.

oldmodman

Established Member
1967 Ferrari 275GTB-4. Fly yellow with black interior.
Not the fastest car (or motorcycle) I've ever driven. But absolutely the most involving.

Fastest car was a 1967 Chaparral 2F winged wonder. It was owned by a friend of my dad. And he let me take it around Riverside raceway. 2 laps, back in 1978
Fastest car I have ever driven. And I bet I only took it to 6/10ths
I also probably lost 3 pounds in sweat while in the car. It was everything a race car should be. Louder than hell, brutally hard, and terrifying at the same time. I loved every second of it!

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
My grandparents ctsv. Or my 93 mustang GT. I was pushing 450 horse it was a lot of fun.

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
sadly ive never driven any supercars, seen a few of them move out though. id have to say my '03 cobra out of all the cars i have driven. and i miss her everyday :( sure ive driven faster than what i had, but i didnt get to drive them how i wanted honestly. i will say though, i love when i get to take my boss's new audi s5 to the car wash. that thing goes.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
My car is pretty fun to drive as a DD but one of the funner cars ive driven was a 04 lotus espirit v8 TT

Car wasnt all the fast in a straight line compared to my car, but the sound, feel, and handling was awesome.

It just felt so good boosting on back roads around corners in this car

Users who are viewing this thread