• boxing/mma

Votes: 52 21.5%
  • other..state what it is

Votes: 32 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdlightning33

Established Member
my vote goes to basketball..with close behind hockey.....just to let u guys no...espn did this like 3 years ago and their top 3 were 1-bull riding..2-boxing...3-basketball...i personally dont think bull riding is more athletic than boxing or basketball....what are your opinions

Friendchicken

Hockey.. skill, stamina, balance, speed, fighting, durability, coordination, power, use of a weapon (er.. I mean stick).

Common

Established Member
Hockey
MMA
Marathon running
Rugby
Soccer
F1 formula driving. < DO NOT start arguing that one with me unless you have common sense.

edit: Football would be up there too if they didn't have 30 sec breaks for every 15 seconds of playing.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I voted soccer because it's constant running with hardly any breaks. No time outs or anything and each team only gets 3 subs, so its mostly guys running 45 minutes straight, twice. You have to be in super good shape to do that kinda stuff, plus the coordination required to not only run, but control a ball with your feet at the same time is nuts.

I'd also say hockey and basketball would contend since you are constantly doing stuff with your hands and feet at the same time.

Can't wait for the football guys to come out and start arguing...

tonyGstuhh

Established Member
Hockey
MMA
Marathon running
Rugby

F1 formula driving. < DO NOT start arguing that one with me unless you have common sense.

racing in general is pretty taxing

i dunno i used to play soccer yea you need to be pretty athletic but idk it just seems like hockey just does it with a shit ton of pads on equipment on while checking each other haha

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
you bitches know nothing about yoga.

As yoga grand champion on my block, I tell you I have muscles you didn't even know I had!

Common

Established Member
WRC/Rally Drivers > Formula Un drivers

G forces in an F1> those of WRC/rally drivers. Both are hard but not as F1.

To demonstrate how silly you are with your assertion I will suggest the following.

Get in your cobra, mid 11's I presume.

Get up to 150-20-80-TURN, left,right 15-150, hard braking, turn left, right.

If there is a track somewhere, and THAT is only a LITTLE fraction of what they do.

Report back with your findings.

orrrrrrrrr, just smash the pedal from 10-120 about 100 times, brake down to 10 each time before you accelerate again. Do it in straight line before you even attempt doing it while turning.

The amount of force in an F1 car can snap your neck easily, almost every time.
You have no clue what you're talking about.

01tahoe

Established Member
What are you defining athletic as? Most basketball players are unbelievably athletic. But Formula 1 drivers can also be considered athletic.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
This is the way I look at it.

From the second you start your sport, to the second you end, who had to endure the most?

If this is the case I would say:

1. Hockey
2. MMA
3. Triathlon
4. Soccer
5. F1

Bullitt520

Established Member
Voted basketball for the skills required but as far as fitness goes nothing compares to a triathalon

bugmenot

Established Member
Hockey. Having played hockey, and soccer, it isn't even close. Football I don't think even belongs in this discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread