Morrison Motor Co in Concord, NC

Ffsupra23

Established Member
I'm from out of State and looking at a car at Morrison Motor Co in Concord, NC... Anybody know anything about these guys? Good cars? Fair pricing? Etc... Would b greatly appreciated for some help thanks alot

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I don't have any first hand knowledge other than a guy in the Mustang club I'm with purchased his '03 Mach from them. When I asked him where he got his Mach he told me about them and said nothing negative so he must've had a decent experience.

I know that's more heresay than a definitive endorsement but hopefully someone else on here can speak from personal experience.

If you PM me your contact info I'll send it on to the guy I know and let him get with you directly.

Dane

Established Member
Good place, been around for a long time and they specialize in unique rides not just a generic car dealership. I live down the street from them if you needed any pics or additional info about the car you are looking at.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
They are a good place i almost traded my saleen in there but they are VERYYYYY proud of some of their cars and trucks!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
on some cars they can be a bit high on the pricing. They do get a lot of nice cars there. They wont sell junk. They usually have a nice selection of older muscle cars, too.

ff500

Established Member
I may be wrong but I think the owner is a member of this site or the owner of the Cobra R they have for sale is a member.

Users who are viewing this thread