Moroso 6/9?

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
hope so, myself and i believe james are going to try but the weather is just not up to par

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Too damn hot to race I think... But after I get my FIPK installed I may give it a try to get my 12 second slip finally :-D

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
It's not that hot, all u need is twin turbine powered helicopter blades to cool our cars down in the S. Fla air!

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Originally posted by SOLISIMO
It's not that hot, all u need is twin turbine powered helicopter blades to cool our cars down in the S. Fla air!

Whats your best time out at Moroso with all your mods?

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
i might go but i'll probabaly only get one run (vert), and my car is still stock (damn fedex), and who knows what the weather will do. plus it's an hour and a half away. i drove all the way to west palm last week but it rained that evening. i'm still kinda pissed about that.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
My best time is a 13.4 and that was with 2.4 60ft. times, talk about horrible, since then i havnt ran the car since my interest lies in road racing(good excuese so i use it) , but james ran a 12.5 with his cobra and all he had was mac exauhst/x-pipe and cai and i seriously know that he could get it lower but he's already changed the pulley.

jasonc32amg

Established Member
It is sprinkling right now... hard to tell if it will clear up. I would call her first if it is a long drive...

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Originally posted by SOLISIMO
My best time is a 13.4 and that was with 2.4 60ft. times, talk about horrible, since then i havnt ran the car since my interest lies in road racing(good excuese so i use it) , but james ran a 12.5 with his cobra and all he had was mac exauhst/x-pipe and cai and i seriously know that he could get it lower but he's already changed the pulley.

Thanks Im not exactly bragging about my best of 13.04 :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread