Morimoto Projector Fog Lights Installed!!!

TimKonaGT500

Established Member
Great write up!! Clicking on your link, it is not directing to this specific product. Can you put up the actual part number that you installed to ensure I have the right ones?

I also see they do make it for my 2014 Charger RT as well, so they will be getting a double sale!

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Installed the lights today. Easy install I did the install on a lift and was able to leave the bumper cover on.
Polarity has to be switched when plugging in not a big deal just flip plug over and it plugs right in
Very happy with the quality of the lights and the look.
I had tinted (film) fogs w/LEDs previously and they were worthless for light output.
These look better and give off good light. :pepper:

20151127_131636_zpshksvnpjo.gif

20151127_131441_zpsxt3q1fss.jpg

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great, finally a good option.
Any Black Friday discounts on these?
Where in Ohio are you located? I'm in Sylvania near Toledo, I'm sure I've seen you at Norwalk.
Car looks great with the lighting upgrades!
Any full frontal pic?
-J

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Looks great, finally a good option.
Any Black Friday discounts on these?
Where in Ohio are you located? I'm in Sylvania near Toledo, I'm sure I've seen you at Norwalk.
Car looks great with the lighting upgrades!
Any full frontal pic?
-J

Only discounts I saw was the coupon code for $25 off from OP

I'm on the west side of Cleveland

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Only discounts I saw was the coupon code for $25 off from OP

I'm on the west side of Cleveland

Cool, hopefully I'll see you at some local events this year, I recognize Norwalk/Summit in your sig, although I go to Milan more, I MUCH prefer Norwalk.
Bummer they are dropping Norwalk from the NMRA season next year, I'd much prefer it at Norwalk to National Trails :(
-J

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with the company. Just sharing the info for anyone interested...

Bullseye Retros which, according to owner (Matt Meredith‎) is a "certified Morimoto vendor," is offering the following group buy for these lights in the 2013-14 Shelby GT500 Owners FB group:

"...I figured I'd break the ice with what my wife and I can offer through our company with a group buy for the sleek Morimoto xb led fog lights.

These are 100% plug and play and outshine factory foglight output by far. Retail these lights are $200+ shipping from the retrofit source. If we can get 5 buyers we can do $175 shipped to your door, if we get 10 we'll do $165.

Group buy will go on until the 10th of July. That gives you guys 17 days!

In order to lock prices in we will need a $100 deposit. And then $65 in order for us to ship the product."

STACKZ89

Established Member
Great write up..!! I myself just installed diode dynamics led bulbs and I can honestly say that they are better then factory but definitely not as good as these and they cost me 90$ shipped to my door, if I would have saw this last week I would've opted for this and spent the extra 75$... Just my 2 cents

Willie

Established Member
Just thought I'd say that I installed mine six months ago on my 2008 without removing anything. Just jacked it up as high as I could and went to town. It took all but 40 minutes for both. The performance is spectacular...

RBB

Established Member
Just installed mine yesterday along with 13/14 grilles and it really cleaned up the look of the front end of the car. The light output from these fogs is great and the smoked look is a big improvement over OEM.

20160625_160300_zpstzwtod9z_edit_1466996527471_zps62tcjedk.jpg

Last edited:

twizted150

Established Member
Hey guys, Matt Meredith here, owner of Bullseye retros, I am indeed a certified morimoto dealer and I do indeed have a group buy going on, on Facebook. If you're interested shoot me a text message 2705020476. I just placed on order for 15 ad I met the goal pretty quick. I will continue the group buy as well until the 10th and can keep that pricing at 165.

Also, I am a dealer for diode dynamics as well. So if there's anything you're looking for, just shoot me a text or call me!

TheGovernment

Established Member
What size do the 2008 500s need? I will be getting my lights retrofitted with projector's and demon eyes at the end of the month. Super pumped, the factory headlights ate terrible looking. These fogs would look great with the new lights.

twizted150

Established Member
What size do the 2008 500s need? I will be getting my lights retrofitted with projector's and demon eyes at the end of the month. Super pumped, the factory headlights ate terrible looking. These fogs would look great with the new lights.

Hey bud, if you're planning on a retrofit, give me a shout when you're ready. I have 3 sets of housings in stock ready to build and have built one set already.

TheGovernment

Established Member
Hey bud, if you're planning on a retrofit, give me a shout when you're ready. I have 3 sets of housings in stock ready to build and have built one set already.

The only problem is I'm in Canada. I'm ready to go right now, I'm only waiting for the shop to have time to do it. Pm me with some ideas and prices, Maybe we can work out something if our cdn dollar doesn't kill everything lol

greb87

Established Member
Great writeup and great looking product! I have the diode dynamic led bulbs but might be upgrading to these in the future

whippled_venom

I believe I fixed the setting, cant seem to pm you either. The car was painted by the previous owner though so I don't have much details. When I got my 2013 rear bumper painted the paint guy said he believes the car was completely repainted black, with the painted grey stripes.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I believe I fixed the setting, cant seem to pm you either. The car was painted by the previous owner though so I don't have much details. When I got my 2013 rear bumper painted the paint guy said he believes the car was completely repainted black, with the painted grey stripes.
Thanks. It looks good! BTW, I accepted your Friend request, giving me an option to email you, but still have no option to PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread