More Suspension

JimD

Established Member
I read the forum about suspension springs with great interest. I also want to lower my 2012 GT and was looking at 2 types. The Eibach Sportlines which say they lower the front 1.4 inches and the rear 1.5 inches. The Eibach Pro-Kit says it lowers the front 1 inch and the rear 1.5 inches. It seems the Pro-Kits would level the car more but want to hear from others that might have this set up. Thanks to all for your help.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Do any kits retain any "rake" or do they all level the car out?

The Sportlines definitely still have the "rake" to them, if that's what you're looking for. I don't have a good picture to show you this in my PhotoBucket account, but take my word for it...they don't exactly level the car. Mind you, they do look very good on the car, but they definitely don't have a level look to them.

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
The Sportlines definitely still have the "rake" to them, if that's what you're looking for. I don't have a good picture to show you this in my PhotoBucket account, but take my word for it...they don't exactly level the car. Mind you, they do look very good on the car, but they definitely don't have a level look to them.

How's the ride?

JimD

Established Member
Car003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread