More Revan Racing goodies on the way

twawsico

Established Member
I just got the 13-6 kit in July (which is awesome) and then went out of town on business for about a month. So I haven't even had a chance to really enjoy the additional power much yet, but I still went ahead and ordered some more goodies. The addiction has set in. :banana:

I saw Van's sale on the 2.396" upper pulley (12% off) and the 90mm idler (10% off), so it didn't take long to talk myself into it. Adding in the 5% off for the SVTP coupon code, I was in the "well, at this point it'd be silly not to!" mode lol.

So I'll be searching through here to see what to expect. IIRC, it's usually around +20 rwhp?

Van@RevanRacing

Correct. Didn't take long for my customers to find the sale and apply the coupon code. These are the Billet Pro pulleys and they work flawlessly.

Thanks for the order.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Why are these already part of the kit? Is there a downside to them that would make them an "extra?"

twawsico

Established Member
I think the lower pulley (10% or 15%) was an option on the 13-6 kit, but not the upper. I'm sure Van can let us know if there was a reason for that. I can't see what the downside would be.

Van@RevanRacing

I simply need to add the upper pulley option to the 13-6 kit is all. I try to provide the best customer service possible unfortunately I also happen to be the CEO, CFO and the dude who has to manage the website. LOL

I'll work on it. In the interim the sale price on these is nice very aggressive.

Van

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Does the upper pulley simply increase boost just as the OD pulley that's already in the kit? I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of reducing the size of one or the other, or both.

Last edited:

twawsico

Established Member
I'm not sure about the boost increase that you'd see with upper vs. lower. From what I remember, the lower pulleys give you more of an increase in torque, whereas the upper pulley doesn't add as much torque but adds more HP. I'll leave it to others to say whether or not I understood correctly.

Last edited:

twawsico

Established Member
I try to provide the best customer service possible unfortunately I also happen to be the CEO, CFO and the dude who has to manage the website. LOL

If you haven't dealt with Van before, you should give him a shout. I've never dealt with anyone else who, in the span of a 5-10 minute phone conversation, has gone from "I have those but they're not on the site yet" to "Let me log in and see what I can do" to finally "Okay, it's on the site now so you can order it". And that was just for the pulley puller tool.

There might be better customer service to be had, but if there is I don't remember seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread