More Racing. TT Cobra - C6Z06 -Supra - Sprayed FBody etc

z06_23_45

Established Member
:shrug:How is it that the C6 Z06 w/ cam only got its ass whipped and the C5 Z06 w/ cam only was right there with you?:??::??:

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
explain to me how a cam only c5 zo6 and a cam only c6 zo6 with more cubes runs just as hard?

good runs but I dont beleive the mods on the cars.

NateCR

Banned
that ss is a 10 second car with that cam and spray alone..

LET ALONE a built 346.. i didnt see that sh!t happening..

and the c6z.. was he having traction issues?

BLK_03

Established Member
that ss is a 10 second car with that cam and spray alone..

LET ALONE a built 346.. i didnt see that sh!t happening..

and the c6z.. was he having traction issues?

Lots of people were having traction issues. Except the SS.

Piloting this car with any amount of boost over 700hp on a cold street is a handfull. Sometimes I think the car would be faster with less boost after some races. Floor it... BANG limiter... shift... BANG limiter...shift..... GO! lol It's a riot on the street. It has been very cold out and we finally got a warm weekend. Streets are still cold though, and the cars don't always hook.

The variances in the races are a result of boost and traction.

doubleblack

Established Member
blk03, awesome vid...you have zero traction LOL...and still smashed on those guys. Must be nice to go from 13psi - 18psi w/ just a turn of a dial...did you post pics of your engine bay anywhere...I'd like to see...

shhak

Established Member
blk03, awesome vid...you have zero traction LOL...and still smashed on those guys. Must be nice to go from 13psi - 18psi w/ just a turn of a dial...did you post pics of your engine bay anywhere...I'd like to see...

Pics of Tony's engine bay...coming right up. He doesn't turn no dial, he just adds another hampster.:beer: but don't tell anyone!!!
S5303466.gif

BLK_03

Established Member
LoL

Nice Shhak!

Here are a couple pictures. Let me know if you need any more, lol.

BUILTMOTOR014.jpg

BUILTMOTOR015.jpg

BUILTMOTOR013.jpg

Assembly019.jpg

TurboBay002.jpg

TurboBay004.jpg

2302787097_8722630f1e_o.jpg

shhak

Established Member
LoL

Nice Shhak!

Here are a couple pictures. Let me know if you need any more, lol.

Just trying to help you score a race or two man... You keep showing those engine shots and you're video posting days are gonna run out. Nobody's going to want to run after they see those pics... You should've run down to the dealership and took a pic under the hood of a focus or something.:burnout:

doubleblack

Established Member
awesome bay...that is alot of nice fab work...I like how the wastegates cleanly route back into the exhaust...can you hear em dumping? I do love the sound of wastegates that dump straigtht into the atmosphere though LOL...

you know, if that's an accufab, you should really try Ed's simple mod...i can't even imagine what 700+ would be like, but i know it can't be easy w/ an on/off switch like the accufab...I'm just saying because you had nada for traction...and w/ your set-up it seems like a nice linear throttle response would be awesome...LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread