more pics of this back

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
does anyone have more pics of this rear bumper?
Oct6.jpg

now that i sold my z06 i want to buy a cobra but i cant decide on a sn95 or a new edge.. the one thing i hate on the sn95 is the back bumper. just need to find something to fix it and that will help my decision..:beer:

94venomV8

Established Member
Looks like a stock bumper with a blacked out center section and then a little add on right behind the tires. The rear of that car looks ugly and plain IMO. Plus you can't beat the rear bumper saying cobra. I would leave it stock and then just black out the middle like that but its up to you.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
that does look real sharp, but like 94venom said it is just a stock bumper with some skirts and continued blackout in the middle, looks like he deleted the trunk keyhole and smoothed the lines around the liscense plate frame, that i dont like but i do like tht bumper look from the rear, and you really cant beat a sn95 cobra bumper

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I'm surprised you guys don't care for it. You really need to see the full package, so to speak. It's a nice car.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
i like it but now that i see better pics, i still think the bumper needs cut outs for the exhaust. I know you guys dont like the terminator front bumper but i think the back bumper would look ok. Has anyone made one for a sn95?

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
If I remember correctly that was a custom job and isn't readily available anywhere.

EDIT: What the hell. There weren't any replies in this thread when I looked at it a minute ago before my Firefox crashed. My computer is screwed up.

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member
The only body mods a 96-98 Cobra needs is an s281 wing, they're pure sex when lowered on 18's.

Users who are viewing this thread