More lukewarm (as opposed to terrible) Ford News

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
GM reported that sales to U.S. consumers rose 10% from last year. The hit to its overall sales was due to a 49% decline in so-called fleet sales to customers such as rental car companies.

GM shut down many of its plants during the month of June to burn off excess inventory, a process that reduced its fleet sales.

Chrysler, which emerged from bankruptcy last month and formed an alliance with Italian automaker Fiat (FIATY), reported similar trends. Overall sales fell 42% in June from a year ago, but much of that decline was due to a 95% drop in fleet sales while plants were shut down.

I wonder if this is why my company is switching to the Ford Taurus instead of the Chargers they have now.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i cant wait, ford is going to come out of this recession on top. Hiring Mullaly is the best thing they have done in 20 years.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Is it a company i might be able to throw some business? I like their style.

Are you in the market for surface wellhead equipment? What's funny is they started with 300C's, but they got too much of a "reputation" so they switched to Chargers. Now the lease is up and they're going to full Ford. The service techs already have F250s.

Users who are viewing this thread