More koni frustration!!!

imeyers302

Established Member
So I installed my front konis today. Everything went perfect. Steeda springs and mounts went right on. I go to adjust one of the shocks and nothing. Adjuster is frozen. Anyone ever have a bad adjuster right out of the box. I swear i have no luck.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
Not to sound like a complete A-hole but that's why its best to inspect parts before install them. I had zero issues with my Koni shock/strut install.

Famine

Established Member
I'll use this as a reminder to check mine right now before I install them. Thanks for your misfortune. I hope it gets better for you however.

imeyers302

Established Member
Not to sound like a complete A-hole but that's why its best to inspect parts before install them. I had zero issues with my Koni shock/strut install.

Not really the biggest issue. Sometimes when you do something for the first time you learn what to do and not to do the second time around. It seems it happens with shocks old and new. Anyone who has had it happen has gotten warranty. I can install it in my sleep at this point. Car drives fantastic with the new shocks. Just can't adjust them (for the moment).

Users who are viewing this thread