more goodies from evo

2kmelat

Established Member
Got some more goodies from evo today, waiting for one more piece can't wait to get it in. :banana:
DSC03497.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC03495.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC03496.jpg

2kmelat

Established Member
here a couple more pics
DSC03492.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

thanks evo see ya at atco.

Last edited:

2kmelat

Established Member
after talking with fred about a hundered times I just did it I know the 8.8 are strong but what i want down the road for the car it just made sence to go with the 9 inch. fred set me up with 35 spline moser axle and I went with 3.73 gears with a wavertrac system. we will see if it will hold limited lifetime warrenty lol. went with anti rollbar and evo adj 3rd link, and a chrome moly driveshaft. now Im just waiting for one more object from fred. oh cant for get thanks chris for the lower control arms.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
What would that last object be that Fred has for you????????

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
man that looks sweet, that should hold all the power you want

XtremeS10

Established Member
after talking with fred about a hundered times I just did it I know the 8.8 are strong but what i want down the road for the car it just made sence to go with the 9 inch. fred set me up with 35 spline moser axle and I went with 3.73 gears with a wavertrac system. we will see if it will hold limited lifetime warrenty lol. went with anti rollbar and evo adj 3rd link, and a chrome moly driveshaft. now Im just waiting for one more object from fred. oh cant for get thanks chris for the lower control arms.

Now thats what I am talking about!!

I love my locker, most people complain about the NVH but I love the race car feel, and damn does it make the car feel like it wants to rip your face off when you come out of a turn and lay into it! Can't wait to run you!

2kmelat

Established Member
Now thats what I am talking about!!

I love my locker, most people complain about the NVH but I love the race car feel, and damn does it make the car feel like it wants to rip your face off when you come out of a turn and lay into it! Can't wait to run you!

cant wait to try out the wave track its suppose to work diff then other locker out there. we will see.

R1Lello

Established Member
9 Inch.......is the way to go. Back in the early days on my '82 GT street/race car and plate frames were popular.........I had one that said " I love my 9 incher " :)

Users who are viewing this thread