More forums for GT500's

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Is there anymore legit good forums for our cars. There's one I can think of called GT500.com
Any good?

fordgt500.com is a very good forum with great members that share a lot of information on these cars.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I stopped going to FordGT500.com

8bd3b0466afa93e41023d190c7dcdcc881932cb5c47481c4e29578a554f49a36.jpg

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
This forum is the best of the ones mentioned.

+1 and the gt500 forum is ok although it seems to be more guys polishing cars than racers. Older crowd over there and I find it very hard to sell anything, much easier on here with the trader rating system. No offense to anyone just has been my experience the last few years.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
+1 and the gt500 forum is ok although it seems to be more guys polishing cars than racers. Older crowd over there and I find it very hard to sell anything, much easier on here with the trader rating system. No offense to anyone just has been my experience the last few years.

Exactly. Older guys is dead on.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Old age and treachery overcomes youth and skill. Old guys can still mod cars and go fast. There are older guys here too.

I beleive the trader rating system went bye bye with the upgrade.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Old age and treachery overcomes youth and skill. Old guys can still mod cars and go fast. There are older guys here too.

I beleive the trader rating system went bye bye with the upgrade.

Just seems like most the old guys chrome everything out..... Seriously everything and never drive them. They just wash them and look at them. I hate chrome so much it's just ghetto looking to me. I've never understood having things chromed in the engine bay

Users who are viewing this thread