Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Last edited:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
going through some "levitation" websites i saw this:

"By: Scott K.
You can buy a video called, "Learn to Levitate" by Michael Maxwell, that sells for only $15 from ANY online magic store.

In it, you will not only learn the Balducci Levitation, but you will also learn like 7 or 8 different ways to levitate objects... It is a good video for someone who wants to get started with levitation."

I'd pay 15 bucks for that.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
NOpe, the 2 are completely different. THe kings rising is brand new. I can perform both. The kings rising gives the both feet in the air effect MUCH MUCH Better.

THe Balducci is old as the hills ,but still works.

Nice.

Last edited:

trueblue4ver

Established Member
Yeh tell us how it works. Im seriously thinking about buying that damn video now so i can learn haha. I wanna be a showoff to all my friends!

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
NOpe, the 2 are completely different. THe kings rising is brand new. I can perform both. The kings rising gives the both feet in the air effect MUCH MUCH Better.

THe Balducci is old as the hills ,but still works.

I'm sorry but i dont see how this works please explain this. Do you really lift off the ground or what..it just seems very fake.

Edit:Haha, i was just thinking. If you could really do this and your about to fight someone you dont want to fight. Just do this and i think they would shit themself and walk away.. :lol:

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I was watching his show on TLC and how the hell did he levitate 2 feet in the air?!?? the laws of physics totally goes against this...something is happening supernatural that we are not seeing...

rust0r

Established Member
JerZeyFive-O said:
I was watching his show on TLC and how the hell did he levitate 2 feet in the air?!?? the laws of physics totally goes against this...something is happening supernatural that we are not seeing...

oh its supernatural what happens alright :bs:
the levitation hes doing there...you keep your feet together, and on one foot stand on your tip-toes but you bring your heel from that foot up, and the other foot off the ground, with the proper angle it does appear that you leave the ground

so they film him doing this infront of all the people, he does it quickly, doesnt give them a chance to really "inspect it" and makes a huge scene after "oh my god, im falling over etc" just to sell it some more, then they film him with wires without anyone there going WAY off the ground, if you watch it again, look for the camera shots, never do you see the people in the shot when he is really off the ground

i dont really care for him much anymore, chris angel is pretty cool, much better IMO but still fake!

Users who are viewing this thread