More Cobra R, Saleen, 03 Cobra, Bullitt, and Roush Vids

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
:eek: :eek:...720 rwhp!!!....damn I bet they can pump it up for some more hp...they should slap another turbo on it!...and then lets see some numbers...im thinking hp and torque will be in the 1000's:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :beer:

EDIT:Im talking about the turbo cobra...the link all the way in the bottom

qbeanjoe

Banned
Originally posted by Raging Rio
i call you king of reposts for the most part

Maybe so, but I know that I have more that 400, and alot of them arent on this website, so you'll see a couple, but alot are from Kazza, so technically, I'm Fu---cking the King!

B00007IT5S.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

Rio

wrong again............because almost all of my 900 saved vids are off this site........

good try tho ;)

edit: also don't be fooled by my reg date......i've lurked here for a while......even before the fancy vbb stuff......

i should say tho, i do truly appreciate bringing back some decent ones.........but some of those arent worth the dl....

:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

jpbedard

Established Member
wrong again............because almost all of my 900 saved vids are off this site........

Id like to have those! How many megs total?

qbeanjoe

Banned

good try tho ;)

edit: also don't be fooled by my reg date......i've lurked here for a while......even before the fancy vbb stuff......

i should say tho, i do truly appreciate bringing back some decent ones.........but some of those arent worth the dl....

ooppsss, my bad, did you see what I posted sn-95 2nd gen only.....

but total mustang vids 3,210 on just this hard drive.

will anybody call me the King?:nono:

qbeanjoe

Banned
Damn, 12 gigs? I got 36 gigs..... off my 300 gig hard
drive, but hey, thats how I handle shit.... If any one could find a faster way to upload??

Rio

Originally posted by qbeanjoe
Damn, 12 gigs? I got 36 gigs..... off my 300 gig hard
drive, but hey, thats how I handle shit.... If any one could find a faster way to upload??

yousendit is about the only way to host it.....and after it exceeds the bandwidth, they shut it down....

you gotta be careful with hosting stuff on your own servers (space you pay for), because they have bandwidth maximums too......

Users who are viewing this thread