More Bay Area Concord show pics (7-3-2009)

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Ok, here are some more images from the show. Sorry if I didn't take pics of all the cars, there were just so many that I felt a bit overwhelmed and felt that all the cars will look pretty much the same in pics (not too many different angles to work with). Maybe next time, and hopefully somewhere a bit more scenic ;-)

These are "HDR" with some minor editing in PhotoShop (curves). I figured since I was up north a little I might as well go to SF and we did. We stopped at Treasure Island for about 5 minutes then hit the city up.

carslinedup2.jpg

carslinedup4.jpg

GT03CobraClone1.jpg

ProChargedMaCh1.jpg

carslinedup5.jpg

carslinedup6.jpg

carslinedup7.jpg

carslinedup1.jpg

CobrasParked.jpg

GT03CobraClone3.jpg

GT03CobraClone2.jpg

MysticCobra.jpg

SanFransmaller.jpg

drivnginsf.jpg

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Damn u got some PS skillz! That one of the city is beautiful, its a blow up for sure... can you email me the large file? I'd like to put that in my garage when I love when I get home sick.:beer:

The car pics look awesome too, some of em are a little too much saturation though imo. The one of your car by itself is the best shot you posted I think.:rockon:

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Damn u got some PS skillz! That one of the city is beautiful, its a blow up for sure... can you email me the large file? I'd like to put that in my garage when I love when I get home sick.:beer:

The car pics look awesome too, some of em are a little too much saturation though imo. The one of your car by itself is the best shot you posted I think.:rockon:

Here ya go: www.eviltwindesigns.com/sanfran.jpg :beer:

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Great, thanks a million! Saved it for later. Any idea what it'd cost to blow up to say 24x16=(proper deminsions with no crop)?

When I printed up an 18" x 24" of a drawing I did of my gf, it was something like $30 at Kinko's last I remember. An 11" x 17" is only like $3.60 though.

If you do the full size, use photoshop to enlarge the image to the right size @ 300 dpi (bicubic sharper) before print. The filled in pixels is better using PhotoShops algorithms (there are other programs that are sold that are better/specialized for enlarging also) than printing at a lower resolution. At 18" x 24" it might not be the sharpest image, I'm not sure. My camera (Canon XS) only shoots at 10 megapixel. At those sizes, a 39 megaixel camera would be perfect! :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread