More and More

Na7e

Established Member
Just want to say that this forum is GREAT!!! I remember back in Mayish 02 hearing about the 03 Cobra coming out, so I went down to the SVT dealer that is about 5 miles away :) The price range wasn't exact, but it was close to what they were/are selling for. A little too much for me.. So I started looking at the imports, and what is one of the toughest imports, the Supra. I still like it a little, I love that targa it has What I want is performance!!! The thing that scared me about the snake was all the rumors about how it handled... I dont get to crazy on winding roads that often but when I go down to Tenn and cruise through the smokeys I like to let 'er rip... The more I read the more it looks like I was hearing a lot of domestic bashing... I always have been about American Muscle... I curently own a lil mirage, no power but it has got the job done, I also own a 69 coronet with 440 sitting under the hood... Plus before I came over here, on A LOT of the foreign car forums, I saw stuff I couldn't believe. The threads that started would you go to war if drafted type stuff.. I cant believe all the negativity I would see... All the " I would use this excuse or go here etc etc" Hope that I dont see any of that here... Not like we love to be 6K miles away from home in the middle of a hot S**T hole desert. :cuss: Anyways, so far I have seen nothing but good stuff.... Now I hope I can get a Cobra for about 32-33K range when I get home.

Nate

Last edited:

2kbill

Established Member
Nate!

Welcome, and thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedom.

I was pleasantly surprised by the '03's handling. Mine tracks where you put it, doesn't have a lot of roll in the turns, and brakes pretty well. If you wanna autocross or roadrace, there are plenty of handling/braking upgrade options available. It goes without saying that the power & torque is great!

Good luck, and hopefully when you get back you can hook yourself up with an 03 or 04.

Best regards,
Bill

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
More and more Nate there are good deals coming up on the 03's. There is some excellent deals on used ones also with low miles.

We all appreciate the Job you guys are doing over there. Be safe and get your buts home!

Rick

Na7e

Established Member
Rick,

I am sure I will be able to work a deal, I live in Glen Burnie and I have been searching the web and see about 15-20 in my local area. Once I get one, I am sure I will be taking a ride up to see you!!! :rolling: I already would want to rip the exhaust out and stiffin up the rear I think... Just depends how much I have to put down on the car... The more and more I read, I am getting hooked by the second... I ask myself why pay 25-35K(Supra) for a car with 60K+ miles when I can spend a little more and have under 50 miles on the car... Getting excited... Hope to be home soon!!! Hopefully within 30 days...

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread