More 2011 V6 and 5.0 reviews

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
is your friend zerin or jack? been a big fan of the website for a long time, GREAT writing on there! definitely the best auto journalism i've found, puts the puke-worthy mags to shame.

Driver72

Established Member
Sorry I found the write up weak.
I drive the canyon roads in LA they were speaking and other than mentioning Topanga, they said very little about much of anything else regarding the canyons and how the car did in them.
Further they speculated a bunch (like the GT running low 12's) which it doesn't and ANY car enthusiast knows you don't get low 12's out of a 3600+ lbs car with 412 hp, just ain't going to happen, unless you run a downhill track with -2000 DA

They also speculated about the 2011 GT500. There are a few tests out there of it already and IT runs low 12's at 117-119 mph, and no the GT would not again as they speculate, run close to the 2011 GT500 on a dragstrip or track. The 11 GT500 runs close to the ZO6 at VIR, the 11 GT would be quite a ways back from those two.

They spoke nothing of the interior, of the feel of the car, the transmission, nada.
Not that they needed too, as most other car mags and internet journalistic websites have tested it and posted detailed thoughts already for those who have not test driven the car yet.

Sorry, but if you are lent a car for a review, it's gotta be a lot more detailed than that and leave out speculation when facts have already been established for the things you are speculating about. And definitely don't "estimate" drag times when you clearly don't have a clue about power to weight ratio as well as gearing.

I think most knew the 11 GT would run mid to high 12's many many months ago, considering that's what the similarly powered and weight M3 and IS-F run, not to mention the slightly worse power to weight ratio Camaro SS runs 12.9's

Last edited:

Stage2CobaltSS

Established Member
My Review

Not a day goes by I don't get a :thumbsup: up when driving my new 2010 Camaro.

But even with it's "fresh up", the Mustang look is tired and old ...

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Not a day goes by I don't get a :thumbsup: up when driving my OLD 2010 Camaro.

But even with it's "fresh up", the Mustang look is tired and old ...

ha are you serious I feel like the Camaro needs a update even tho it came out last year, because I have been seeing it since 06.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread