MOPAR guys - what tards

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
I like how the mustang isn't a real muscle car, but a four door grocery getter is. Don't get me wrong those bitches are fast.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Very confused...they actually believe they can take a S197 Stang in the 1/4 with an R/T Stock for Stock??? Even I acknowledge they run in the 13s from the factory and I don't care for them at all. WOW

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
a charger and a GT is a good race in the 1/4 mile. i think the charger has the advantage...why wouldnt you think so?

joegt38

Established Member
I read that whole thing and what a bunch of babys.....

Believe me Im not taking "Fords" side cause I personally like all the SRT8 better then the GT but what the f@ck is peoples problems. Give respect where its due, the new GT is a very nice car also.

LatinoHeat

Established Member
Ehhhh...I just spanked a red R/T yesterday. Them things are too heavy and have no manual tranny choice. Though, I wouldn't mind a black SRT-8 as my sedan for hauling people. Can't fit crap in the 'stang except the GF...guess that's all that counts :)

slow02GT

Orr89rocz said:
a charger and a GT is a good race in the 1/4 mile. i think the charger has the advantage...why wouldnt you think so?

I think the mullet is clouding your judgement:dw:

slow02GT

LatinoHeat said:
Ehhhh...I just spanked a red R/T yesterday. Them things are too heavy and have no manual tranny choice. Though, I wouldn't mind a black SRT-8 as my sedan for hauling people. Can't fit crap in the 'stang except the GF...guess that's all that counts :)

Hauling people yea it has more room but a muscle car in general has never been about stuffing 20 people in the backseat:-D

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
I think the mullet is clouding your judgement

naw man. lol alot of chargers are doing bottom 14's to high 13's. average mustang times are high 13's...so its a good race for awhile. charger might be abit heavier but has 40 hp to help make up.

Last edited:

frankin

Established Member
I think they are all pissed because they were convinced by the dealer that this was the fastest thing out there! Oh and if it's not don't worry it is better quality then everything else in its class. What a bunch of crap! Mopar days were over after 1970. I know I owned a 70 Road Runner back then.

frankin

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
naw man. lol alot of chargers are doing bottom 14's to high 13's. average mustang times are high 13's...so its a good race for awhile. charger might be abit heavier but has 40 hp to help make up.
When I think of an average Mustang, I think of the six banger. Wow I didn't know they were that fast! *LOL*

mustangbee

Established Member
god those dudes are funny...how about taking on a 03 cobra for size then...

get over it you srt8 guys..your comparing the top dawg charger to the middle ground mustang...wanna tangle with an 03-04 cobra stock 4 stock...how bout the 07 GT500 then..i do think the srt8's look cool..but it is what it is...an overpriced grocery getter

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Huh, I am not in the loop regarding either the new GT or the SRT8 - however at first I would have thought the SRT8 would be faster.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Orr89rocz said:

i hope you mean new edge GT's.

1bad4dr

Established Member
JH02GT said:
Few kill stories in all this BS:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22465

my 4 door is so awesome:lol1:
It almost seems like you are getting bent out of shape....
Please, don't get me wrong, but I only read the first page (by the way, I am a member of that forum and purposely avoided that thread), but the author was merely questioning the validity of the numbers from the commercial compared to the numbers of the SRT8.......

As I was reading, first page only, ALL the other SRT8 guys were giving the GT props and telling the author to get over it... WTF....... I am not going to get caught up in the haggling of whats better and whats not....

I LOVE cars. Not a brand loyalist and never have been.... It's what is out when I am in the market that suits my needs.

Now, I will have fun with whatever brand I decide on and last year it happened to be Dodge... lol My wifes SRT10, my R/T Charger and SRT8 Charger....

Click on my mids link and see what I will be driving on the streets this coming weekend...

We should all enjoy each others rides. When it comes to competition, well don't get mad, get motivated to out do the other guy. hehe

Enjoy!

1bad4dr

Established Member
By the way.........

You guys are doing exactly what the Chrger guys are doing right now....

Just thought I would point that out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread