Monthly Vegas Meet in the works...please reply.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Some mustang members are working on trying to liven up the local Mustang scene out in Vegas.

check it out:
Link to the thread...

basically just post your ideas.

we already have a spot arranged at the Hot Rod Grille, and we have spoken with the owner already.

Blck92GT

Established Member
Yes guys I am seriously trying to start something up out here to liven up the scene in Vegas. I am tossing around the idea of Mustangs, Lightnings and SVOs. Would all you L guys be interested in a once a month show and shine get together with a bunch of nice rides?? Please register on our board SSS and feel free to add any comments and ideas you may have. Thanks guys!!!

RioRed4v

Established Member
sounds like October 4th will be the first date.

Hot Rod Grille on American Pacific is the spot.

who's coming?

i think i might make the drive from Phoenix back to Vegas for it.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I would like to come and learn from all. Maybe even get some pointers from the experts. Will use next years tax return to do some modds. I figure around $2K which will be more than enough. Hope to see and learn.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I am glad to be back. All the guys at the site were ricers. It got old real quick. One guy had a WRX with a few modds. Not even a STi and he knew he could take me. Said his best time was a 15.01 and I just laughed and said ya got me. Another guy with a civic and his third engine because he had a ZEX nos kit. 125 dry shot but no fuel/air increase. Did you ever do your modds? Dyno run?

RioRed4v

Established Member
The first Official date is this Saturday, October 4th, 5pm, at the Hot Rod Grille on American Pacific.

After that, there will be a meet every first Saturday of each month. Same time, and location.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
If anyone attending on Oct 4th would like to gather before hand, a handfull of Stang owners from http://www.snma.net (One of the longest running stang clubs in the area) will be meeting up at the In n Out on Sahara around 3:00 and will be heading to this event together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread