Monster Toyota Supra

mr2cam

Established Member
01silverstang said:
All you ever do is spout bullshit, and don't give me the line that your post was sarcasm. Nobody said the stereotypical shit you thought they would so you decided to stir the pot. I can't remember the last time I saw one of your posts on here without you fighting some board member about import vs. domestic blah blah blah

Back on topic, that is a monster supra, its does take forever to spool, but its nothing some nitrous down low couldn't help with!

lol you can think whatever you want but the only time I come on here saying anything about import vs domestic is when somebody else starts talking shit about how imports are junk. I have a lot of respect for cars that are fast in general, whether it be a mustang, corvette, skyline, or supra.. Fast is fast. If you don't believe me then look at my posts in the past, I try to give respect when it is due.

mr2cam

Established Member
2_1337 said:
Someone is pissed that they're slow?

Why would I be pissed? Yes my car is slow, but I enjoy driving it, isn't that what matters?

T.T.5.4L03cobra

Established Member
("why would i be pissed,...matters?") Ya thats what matters, but why go and be ignorant and stir up bullsh*t when most everyone posting was saying it was generally a sick car? Looks like you just suck at life.

Also, i don't think driving an american car means that you beat your wife, drink beer alot or any of your other suggested idiosyncrasies and general bullsh*t. Plus my dad can beat up your dad, my mom isn't the crackhore your mom is and what ever else usually gets posted in these kind of shout outs.

Incase it matters, i drive an 03 cobra and have a Mazdaspeed6 for the winter. foreign cars are fine with me, dipsh*ts aren't.

Peace on Earth and all that Jazz.

mr2cam

Established Member
T.T.5.4L03cobra said:
("why would i be pissed,...matters?") Ya thats what matters, but why go and be ignorant and stir up bullsh*t when most everyone posting was saying it was generally a sick car? Looks like you just suck at life.

Also, i don't think driving an american car means that you beat your wife, drink beer alot or any of your other suggested idiosyncrasies and general bullsh*t. Plus my dad can beat up your dad, my mom isn't the crackhore your mom is and what ever else usually gets posted in these kind of shout outs.

Incase it matters, i drive an 03 cobra and have a Mazdaspeed6 for the winter. foreign cars are fine with me, dipsh*ts aren't.

Peace on Earth and all that Jazz.

Did I say that everyone that drives a domestic is a typical redkneck? There are just certain ones that have it in their head that they have the best made car available and there is nothing else that can touch it (both import and domestic owners do this). I have owned more domestics than I have imports, there are certain things that I like domestics for, same with imports. If I want a full size pickup I wouldn't buy anything but domestic because I don't think that the import trucks are up to par. If I want a little daily driven, great mpg car that I can turn around and sell in a couple of years and not lose my ass then I will get a civic.

mr2cam

Established Member
T.T.5.4L03cobra said:
("why would i be pissed,...matters?") Ya thats what matters, but why go and be ignorant and stir up bullsh*t when most everyone posting was saying it was generally a sick car?

To be 100% honest it was meant as a joke more than anything, but people on this site took it a little personal I guess, although reading the reactions and responding to them does give me something to do while im bored at work :beer:

Dusten

Established Member
mr2cam said:
Nope its jap crap, my 03 cobra would waste that thing times 50. Ok time to go beat my wife and watch some nascar.
Dont forget to kick your dog.

01silverstang

Established Member
I will have to keep an eye on what you post then, because the last three I have come across are like that one. My point is everybody was giving props or constructive criticism such as sick car sucks the spool takes so long, and you spout that post off... it came out of nowhere, the thing that makes this site work is if you havent noticed pretty much every car is represented here, and everybody is generally cool about that...

SRV1

Established Member
mr2cam said:
I like dogs though :D.

Why are you here? This is a Ford website. You have to like some kind of Ford product if not then why did you join? Probably to start crap.

Wouldn't he be better with a twin turbo instead of that big ass single one?

James

mr2cam

Established Member
01silverstang said:
the thing that makes this site work is if you havent noticed pretty much every car is represented here, and everybody is generally cool about that...

Thats not even close to true and you know it.

Supras are basically the 14 year olds wet dream. Most grow out of that crap around the time they actually drive. Imports in general are for kids. When the hell do you see men driving ricers? Men drive american cars!

There are many other quotes exactly like that on this forum. For the most part people seem to be pretty cool when it comes to respecting every type of car on svtp (especially the Lightning owners, they seem to be very cool guys), but then you get jackasses that post stuff like that..

mr2cam

Established Member
SRV1 said:
Why are you here? This is a Ford website. You have to like some kind of Ford product if not then why did you join? Probably to start crap.

Wouldn't he be better with a twin turbo instead of that big ass single one?

James

I use to own a 93 SHO.. I do like a lot of Ford products.. I started coming on this site after I took a ride in my friends Lightning, it is a badass truck. My uncle also has an 04 F150 that is seriously the nicest riding truck I have been in. I have mutual respect for cars that deserve it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread