Monsanto destroying Crops with GMO crops and the farming industry..

Rambro

Established Member
Monsanto is contaminating East Saint Louis in the same way that they did that town in Alabama. They own the small industrial city of Sauget which is right by ESL and they are exempt from any kind of city regulations.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Thanks Obama
http://www.globalresearch.ca/monsan...l-written-by-monsanto-signed-into-law/5329388

The Monsanto Protection Act, essentially both written by and benefiting Monsanto Corporation, has been signed into law by United States President Barack Obama. The infamous Monsanto Corporation will benefit greatly and directly from the bill, as it essentially gives companies that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds immunity to the federal courts, among other things.

The bill states that even if future research shows that GMOs or GE seeds cause significant health problems, cancer, etc, anything, that the federal courts no longer have any power to stop their spread, use, or sales.

Cobra_GATA

Established Member
Due to a health concern with my wife a few years back, I did a lot of research about what causes certain diseases. All roads led back to nutrition, more so the food we eat today and the prevalence of fast food beginning fifty years ago. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but in this case I do believe there is no interest in getting people truly healthy and putting band aids on everything (pun intended) is whats desired to keep the healthcare industry very profitable. I know through my own experience the change in nutrition can prevent serious diseases from returning. I am just not talking about eating what is perceived to be healthier. I am talking about a change to eating real food. Organic, truly natural food the way it is meant to be eaten.

This is one area where citizens truly have a vote everytime they buy food. It's also a subject I am very passionate about and love to discuss.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Due to a health concern with my wife a few years back, I did a lot of research about what causes certain diseases. All roads led back to nutrition, more so the food we eat today and the prevalence of fast food beginning fifty years ago. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but in this case I do believe there is no interest in getting people truly healthy and putting band aids on everything (pun intended) is whats desired to keep the healthcare industry very profitable. I know through my own experience the change in nutrition can prevent serious diseases from returning. I am just not talking about eating what is perceived to be healthier. I am talking about a change to eating real food. Organic, truly natural food the way it is meant to be eaten.

This is one area where citizens truly have a vote everytime they buy food. It's also a subject I am very passionate about and love to discuss.

I'm right there with you. The problem is most people will buy the cheaper easier option. They will buy the precooked pressed chicken patty over the raw chicken.

The hard part is finding non gmo food. Getting harder everyday..

61mmstang94

Established Member
As a few have said, this is being presented as some shocking story like we have no control.

Vote with your choices and companies like Monsanto would cease to be if no one wanted their crap. Problem is probably over 75% of you will eat some fast food or processed/made in a lab meal tomorrow effectively going against the things you're complaining about.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm right there with you. The problem is most people will buy the cheaper easier option. They will buy the precooked pressed chicken patty over the raw chicken.

The hard part is finding non gmo food. Getting harder everyday..

It's not so much a matter of choice, but the economics behind it. It's so damn expensive to eat/buy true natural food, that many people just can't afford it.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Global Research is an excellent site. LOT'S of good info there.

:dw::lol1:

That website facades itself as some sort of a legitimate news source -- but it isn't. It is a left wing conspiracy website that would give would give Alex Jones a run for his money. That website is heavily anti-capatilism, it has all sorts of made up BS about Zionism in Canada, and well, you have to be really gullible to believe the shit on that website.

example: http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-long-history-of-zionism-in-canada/5364319

61mmstang94

Established Member
DIRTD88: There are ways to eat better than completely processed meats. They just might not taste as good and too many people don't have the self control to stay away from the food that's bad for them. I know plenty of people who could afford real chicken breasts and vegetables and they don't.

I think cost is just a bad excuse for many people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread