Mongillo Motors tuning my Cobra

marcoc

Established Member
Meeting Bill Saturday the 29th at Mongillo Motors @ 10am to get my Cobra tuned properly. So far his reputation is very good and he has been straight up with me on the phone. I am not expecting anything crazy since I am running N/A. I have basic bolt on but he is confident he can clean up my SCT tune and find a few extra HP. Should be a very informative and I am anxious to see how well the engine runs. :banana:

vroom

Established Member
Bill is a great guy, and very smart. I was there a little over a month ago to get my car tuned. very happy about it!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I'm a Pro Edge Tuning customer as well Bill is the man. He has been working with the legend himself Jim Larocca on my tune this past weekend..can't wait to see what we do with her tomorrow on the dyno

marcoc

Established Member
Many others said don't bother tuning a NA motor you won't gain anything. Well I believe they are wrong, I gained 10whp and over 15ft/lbs all thanks to Bill "adjusting" my Bama tune. Turns out the timing was off particularly between 3000rpm and 6000rpm. Overall the Bama tune was OK and kind of conservative so very happy with the adjustments Bill at ProEdge made car feels more "snappier" now. My Dyno graph looked good once all was said and done. Peak power was at 6400rpm and it made 297whp and 289ft/lbs to the wheels, that's a nice 349hp. Not bad for basic bolt ons and no boost:rockon:.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Many others said don't bother tuning a NA motor you won't gain anything. Well I believe they are wrong, I gained 10whp and over 15ft/lbs all thanks to Bill "adjusting" my Bama tune. Turns out the timing was off particularly between 3000rpm and 6000rpm. Overall the Bama tune was OK and kind of conservative so very happy with the adjustments Bill at ProEdge made car feels more "snappier" now. My Dyno graph looked good once all was said and done. Peak power was at 6400rpm and it made 297whp and 289ft/lbs to the wheels, that's a nice 349hp. Not bad for basic bolt ons and no boost:rockon:.

Bill learned from the best in the biz...Jim Larocca.

Users who are viewing this thread