Money in the bank!!!

Headhunter

Established Member
Now I just need the right motor at the right price? lookngto get 450-550 rwhp w/o spray. Any takers under 9000? Want engine built tough enough to be an every day driver, by that I mean 12 mile to work 24 mle round trip.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
give all the engine builders a call, jdm,jlp,dmp, lfp(im sure theres more i forgot) tell them what your lookin for, and what your plans are for the engine. they can help out.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Now I just need the right motor at the right price? lookngto get 450-550 rwhp w/o spray. Any takers under 9000? Want engine built tough enough to be an every day driver, by that I mean 12 mile to work 24 mle round trip.

You could get a pretty nice setup for that much money. Most of the vendors assembled longblocks are 8000ish

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
best bet is to call and talk to each BUILDER and your tuner... go over your needs and wants. take there suggestions and go from there.

i would have no problem running one from our builders... or from DMP!

Headhunter

Established Member
Email

I guess I didn't. no new messages here or on my hushmail. If u don't mind resend it please. May be a day or so as I am in the process of moving. Time is not on my side.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I guess I didn't. no new messages here or on my hushmail. If u don't mind resend it please. May be a day or so as I am in the process of moving. Time is not on my side.

Yeah I sent two to your hushmail account. Its ok though I PMed you bud.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you out at all. FFS

The $6 Man

Dopetastic K. Shizzle
Established Member
I'll sell you my JDM fully built stage 2 motor for $9000. I wanted to make this truck a beast but now i'm thinking of selling the truck. It cost me around $10,500. It's a longblock including the timing cover and valve covers. I'm up here in Arkansas if interested.

Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread