Mom and I just bought a brand new Nikon P90 for my dad for Fathers Day!!!

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
I hope he likes it, he has had a little 3.3 megapixle sony camera for about 6 years which has been dropped many times and the screen doesn't work anymore. A few other things don't work anymore either so my mom and i decided to go half and half on a new nikon P90 and a nice case today. We are gonna piss him off by putting it in a shoe box and wrapping the shoe box cuz he'll think its just a pair of shoes lol. Hope he likes it!!!

I know he deserves it cuz he is one of the best dads a son could ask for and I'm thankful for all he has done for me:rockon::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
So for what purpose was this thread made? Just to share that you bought your dad a camera?

I mean at the least write a review about it or something.

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
:lol::lol:

Whoa, calm down junior. Smackdown is a few doors down.

Congratulations on getting your father a new camera. I'm sure he can't wait to go online and tell all the members on his forum how his son and wife bought him a P90 camera and a nice case!

lol :rockon::rockon:

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
you know i find it weird and really stupid that this is the only forum out of several others im on that always has something stupid and "smart" to say about stuff like this or other things in particular

it shows how immature a lot of ppl can be and its sad

and yea i did take those 2 posts offensively because there was no reason for any of that to be said

its no wonder this forum has the reputation of talking shit

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
you know i find it weird and really stupid that this is the only forum out of several others im on that always has something stupid and "smart" to say about stuff like this or other things in particular

and yea i did take those 2 posts offensively because there was no reason for any of that to be said

:fart:

All i did was ask 2 questions and make a suggestion. No need to take offense to it man.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

its because this thread really has no value to us. I mean if you wrote a review on the camera maybe, but just saying, look i bought a new camera really doesnt impact our lives you know? This is SVTP, takes a lot to impress us. Now if you said Look guys i bought my dad a D3X for fathersday with a 600mm lens then yea we might have a different reaction.

On another note i think you should return that camera and get him a D40 which is a LOT better than that camera..

Last edited:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Elephant-on-trampoline.gif

LOOK! An elephant on a trampoline!!!!

OP, what did you expect? Everyone to go "gratz"? Being a car forum...I know nothing about cameras....but expect it's a good one?

On side note....I bought my dad a pimp ass silk robe for fathers day and some civil war DVD set.

Users who are viewing this thread