Mofobucs video: my zr1

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
You sure know your car. Those shifts were A-1. :) Does Mofo still have his black 03 cobra?

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
You sure know your car. Those shifts were A-1. :) Does Mofo still have his black 03 cobra?

A monkey with one arm could shift the ZR1 like that seeing as how the ZR1 has PTM and No Lift Shift. Its like a built in wot box from the factory. The ZL1 has it too. Its almost impossible to miss a power shift. LOL Drivermod. You can thank GM for that built in driver mod.

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
A monkey with one arm could shift the ZR1 like that seeing as how the ZR1 has PTM and No Lift Shift. Its like a built in wot box from the factory. The ZL1 has it too. Its almost impossible to miss a power shift. LOL Drivermod. You can thank GM for that built in driver mod.

Hmmm didn't know that.

pullin_hard

Established Member

You sound salty!!!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Freaking badass!

You and I would make a good race. Keep kicking ass bro. :rockon:

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Y'all didn't know the ptm and no lift shift launches the car too? GTFO here lmao! Haters man

Actually genius, when the car is put into PTM mode it engages Launch mode. You literally mash the gas, and the car will hold itself at 4000. You pop it and keep it mashed and just power shift at redline. So yes, it does launch the car. I used lc at the track all the time with my 2011 corvette GS. Worked perfectly.

Get schooled.

http://jalopnik.com/5342935/2010-corvette-zr1-how-to-use-launch-control

96lazervert

Established Member

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Actually genius, when the car is put into PTM mode it engages Launch mode. You literally mash the gas, and the car will hold itself at 4000. You pop it and keep it mashed and just power shift at redline. So yes, it does launch the car. I used lc at the track all the time with my 2011 corvette GS. Worked perfectly.

Get schooled.

http://jalopnik.com/5342935/2010-corvette-zr1-how-to-use-launch-control

OHHHH snap, He just took you to school!!!......maybe even down town to chinatown.

So does the car push the clutch in and row the gears for you as well??????

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Looks like someone flashed their phone with Cyanogen. Probably what's causing the dogshit frame rate in the video.

smitty2919

Established Member
OHHHH snap, He just took you to school!!!......maybe even down town to chinatown.

So does the car push the clutch in and row the gears for you as well??????

Hell with a dumb ass comment like this, might as well go further:

Does it start itself? Does it steer itself? Does it do it's own oil changes?

If you can't realize the added benefit of launch control and things like PTM that allows better shifting then you should give up and step away from the keyboard...

You are prob the same type of guy that find it amazing how fast people driving a GTR can shift....driver mod bro! "cough" or simply paddle shifting...

Users who are viewing this thread