Modular Powerhouse

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Ive narrowed it down to Injected or Kurgan however seems like kurgan's is busy as hell injected called me and talked for a hour seem pretty straight forward leaning more towards injected :X

Yep Ryan@Injected is a cool dude. I went to high school with him and Aric, although they were a few years older than me.

JStyles

Established Member
Go to Kurgan. If they're busy it's because they're the best. I've never heard one bad thing about them and he's been in GA and IL over the years.

You won't regret it.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
as others has said if a shop is busy its for one of two reasons,there either really good at what they do or really bad,do all your research and you will kurgans is very good at what they do.i would give them a call and see just how long they are booked up for,good service is worth waiting for

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Amazon couldn't tune my bolt on 04 Cobra they installed the pulley on. Couldnt figure it out in 2 trips. Eric Brooks in Tifton sent me a better fine over email and later dyno tuned. Rick is a best guess tooner.

I was going to ignore this but I have seen this in yet another thread so I want to clarify what happened with this vehicle.

Several years ago after we installed a pulley and tuned his car Aaron complained of a bog when he shifted. Rick drove the car and it didnt do it for him. It only seemed to do it when AAron drove it. So Rick did some tweaking and Aaron told him that it had fixed it.
So image our surprize when we saw that he had gone to one of our competing vendors for a retune and that he had fixed his problem. He has been bashing us ever since about this. For someone else fixing a problem that he told us he didnt have anymore.

We also found out later that his new tuner was offering our customers free tuning.It seems there was an agenda going on.

Rick has tuned thousands of 03/04 Cobras with set up from mild to wild over the years. To say that he can't tune a simple pulley/exhaust Cobra is ridiculous. He was one of the very first tuners to work with them back in 2002

To the OP. If you want to say in northern GA for your tuning needs then either of the 2 tuners mentioned will do a good job for you. You are going to hear pros and cons about any tuner. You just have to find the right fit for you.

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Krugan's hands down. I mean, look at my sig. Basic bolt-ons and puts out better torque (that's the number I look at most) than most other cars I've seen with much more mods. Great guy to deal with and very nice setup that he has. He knows what he's doing. When my car was at his shop, there were Terminators there with Washington state license plates, California ones, Texas, etc... people ship their cars to him for a reason.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I have a remote tuning session with Eric brooks. Ive seen his work and its good. Kurgan does an outstanding job as well. My last tune was from Mike at Unique tuning. He is also a good guy and has always gone out of his way and above to help me out. I didnt know they were closed or anything though.

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
I have a remote tuning session with Eric brooks. Ive seen his work and its good. Kurgan does an outstanding job as well. My last tune was from Mike at Unique tuning. He is also a good guy and has always gone out of his way and above to help me out. I didnt know they were closed or anything though.

Unique Tuning IS NOT closed, inflation & rising rent costs were not feasible enough to continue to pay $4653/month in rent and nearly $7K in overhead at the old location that we were at for nearly 7 1/2 years...Moved out of that space in July, new location should be set back up an running in late November or Early December.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Ahh got ya that's great. I didn't mean to make it seem like you were closed what I should have said I didn't know you guys were moving. I'm glad your still doing well and keep up the good work.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Modular Power House is alive and well up in Illinois. If your in Georgia go with Kurgan as Tim has been sending his old customers to Bob. MPH has done all the work on my car starting with my Tousley motor install to my tuning.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Ah I see! I guess my work blocks your sig from my view for some reason. I hope to be back in the game at some point. I've been spending a lot of time on old BMWs. I saw Jordan a HAWKS game a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread