Modular Motorsports

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
LOL facts don't hurt my feeling, I was just curious who they were. Clearly you're the one that's hurt hahaha. Not to mention keep this up and you'll be banned before you even get a answer hahaha.

blwnhp

Established Member
Do you really think I care if I get banned, why would you put **** and lol in your post if you were curious who they were, all you had to do is ask?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Because I honestly had no clue who the **** Modular Motorsports was.. If I had known they were MMR I wouldn't have posted!! You don't care if you're banned.. Then why post?? Google search it MMR.

I guess you are 57 so there is part 1 of the issue lol.

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
You will be at 100 post in no time!

wrong01.jpg

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
Do you really think I care if I get banned, why would you put **** and lol in your post if you were curious who they were, all you had to do is ask?

You just need to relax, svtp can be a really usefull site when it comes down to tech or asking about a specific vendor, like your asking. Their is no need for that dickish attitude

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
OP, my suggestion to you...PM the member Ironhand. He is a vendor on here as well and can handle any/all of your modification needs.

blwnhp

Established Member
You just need to relax, svtp can be a really usefull site when it comes down to tech or asking about a specific vendor, like your asking. Their is no need for that dickish attitude

No dickish attitude, just no patience for people who don't know what they're talking about and people like you commenting to posts with nothing related to the question if your not going to respond to the post than don't comment with your pussyish attitude LOL just a joke, don't get exciteded

Vicious805cobra

Established Member
No dickish attitude, just no patience for people who don't know what they're talking about and people like you commenting to posts with nothing related to the question if your not going to respond to the post than don't comment with your pussyish attitude LOL just a joke, don't get exciteded

:poke: its a public forum dipp s**t, I think its funnier seeing how you've been a member since 07 and can't seem to use a the svtp search function makes you the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread