Mods?

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
if i just bought a gt from a dealership whats the easist way to tell if its been modded. i mean like comp chip? and stuff. i know it has bbk intake but cant tell anything else?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
sniderboys23 said:
if i just bought a gt from a dealership whats the easist way to tell if its been modded. i mean like comp chip? and stuff. i know it has bbk intake but cant tell anything else?
1. The easy way, find a buddy who is a Ford Mustang buff.
2. The hard way, get a stock GT and do a side by side comparison.

machstang23

Established Member
well some of the easiest mods people tend to do right away are CAI, after market cat-back and mid-pipe, under drive pullies, (all of which should be able to be seen by looking under the hood and under the car.) An aftermarket shifter, which can be seen by removing the part of the center console around the shifter (or you can usually tell because the shifter feels a lot more firm than stock, and makes a sort of ratcheting noice while rowing through the gears) To tell if it has a chip look at the computer (located inside the pass side kick panel) and see if there is anything "sticking out" of the port. and as far as telling whether or not it has had a hand-held tuner hooked up to it, i dunno! hope this helps

Mach_Won