Mods ?

CobraG

Established Member
Given my mods listed below what would be the next mod in line? I'm thinking an Intake Manifold but not sure.
I'm thinking IM then LU47 injectors so I can get an e85 tune after that. I found a combo of a Ported 2018 IM and LU47 injectors for $885. With the combo I get both.
The benefits of the intake are increased airflow and higher RPM's, is that all?

WIST2013GT

Established Member
Seems like a good start if you are staying N/A. Not sure if you are a drag racer or what your cars plan is, but my car went from 12.4@113 to 12.0@118 when I added a ported boss manifold and E85. It had catless x, GT500 ab and a Steeda intake. It was a good improvement for cheap.

CobraG

Established Member
I'm planning on staying NA. I haven't taken the car to the track but I do get on it from time to time. That's a good gain you saw! I'm on the fence with either a ported Boss or ported 2018 IM. I think with my other mods it'll wake the car up even more.
Can't the car go higher in RPM's with an after market intake too?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Given my mods listed below what would be the next mod in line? I'm thinking an Intake Manifold but not sure.
I'm thinking IM then LU47 injectors so I can get an e85 tune after that. I found a combo of a Ported 2018 IM and LU47 injectors for $885. With the combo I get both.
The benefits of the intake are increased airflow and higher RPM's, is that all?

Based on those mods a Boss or ported 18+ manifold would be a good option along with the injectors to run e85.

Users who are viewing this thread