Mods vs Rods 2010 Sponsors Tulsa Raceway Park Oct 23rd 2010

ruger311

Terminator Killer
Established Member
Mods vs Rods is on again for the third year in a row.

October 23rd, 2010
Tulsa Raceway Park
Tulsa, OK

I am in the process of putting together shirts, flyers, and finalizing rules and general day schedule with a few other people.

We are looking for sponsors for the event, whether it be a cash donation for trophies/prizes/payouts or wanting to setup some type of booth/display at the track.

The sponsors names/logos will be part of the final shirt/flyer design, so if they want to some promotion from the racers this would be a great way to get their business seen.

As far as what amount of donation will depend on a few things as far as how much exposure they want to have.

The booth/tent at TRP the day of the show I will have to talk to the TRP guys about and figure out a cost on that aside from the regular donations.

If anyone knows someone that would want to sponsor the event please have them get in touch with me.

[email protected] is the easiest

Steve

ruger311

Terminator Killer
Established Member
OK here is the pricing levels

If you sponsor something you get all of the same promotions as the lower tiers. The Quick 8/16 sponsor will be announced everytime the Quick 8/16 are introduced at Tree, same goes for the Mod/Rod class the sponsors will be announced everytime that class is ran.

Quick 8/16 Sponsor $500
Class Sponsor $300 (one mod class sponsor, one rod class sponsor)
Vendor/Club spots $200 (includes booth/table/banner setup at track, no power)
Shirt/Flyer sponsor $100
Flyer sponsor $50

Let me know

[email protected] or PM

forcefedcobra

Established Member
keeping my fingers crossed that I can get my e85 swap/tune done and my front runner problems sorted out by the middle of october so I can attend.

ruger311

Terminator Killer
Established Member
Its time to pre-order your shirt for this years Mods Vs Rods race.

The shirts will be a heavy White Gildan 100% Cotton 6.1oz T-Shirt.

Pre Order pricing
S-XXL $12

Day of Race
S-XXL $15

Please post up how many of what size you want.

All proceeds will be used to support race (trophies/payouts/track rental)

Payments can be made as "Personal" Payment Owed via Paypal to [email protected]

As long as you use your existing balance or bank account no fees incurred. If using Credit/Debit card please add $0.40 per shirt ordered

Please include your size on paypal additional instructions

PM me for payment options(money order/personal check/cash) other than Paypal

Shirts can be picked up the day of the race or earlier if arrangements are made. If enough people want their shirt before the race I can ship the Pre Orders in bulk to OKC and dispensed there. Or can ship individually via UPS for an estimated $3-5 each

The final design is not complete as not all of the race sponsors have made decisions yet. The shirt will consist of an arrangement of the following pictures with modifications after final screen print is made.

modsrodslogo.jpg

cobra.jpg

chris.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread