Modified ZR1 vs Coyote

2014Mustang5oh

Fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Video is pretty much as his story states:
[video=youtube;CX8J3GZEA8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX8J3GZEA8I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I cribbed the video from his Facebook group and uploaded it to Youtube. It's an unlisted vid, and I can take it down as soon as he wants, so watch it quick if you want to verify his claims.

FWIW, on his page he has a bunch of other videos that lend credence to this story. Videos of his nitrous combo vs a GTR, videos of this VMP combo beating a Procharged Vette.

Video and photos on the page indicating that after this the ZR1 went with a 116 tune to beat him, and then broke a tensioner in the process. I can't say what mods the ZR1 had, but to the speed he said he went to, looks like it was out in front 2 out of 3 times before it nosed over.

He has a legit fast car. Looks like it's time for my dib 5.0 to sport a VMP blower too, damn.

Thanks. Now you guys can put away your BS flags

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
Nice to see you hanging with him but why are you hitting the brakes so quick?

Looked like 3-0 maybe 2-1 in favor of the ZR1 based on the video, definitely hanging nonetheless.

Last edited:

fearls1

Established Member
Looks like the ZR1 was ahead in all 3 videos. Looks like the 3rd one was close but why'd you hit the brakes?

This...
OP you are full of total shi it if the video posted above is the race you shared with us in your original post.

Zr1 pulls the stang in all 3 runs.

Please explain your bull shi it OP

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
LOL I ran to the end of 4th with a 3.90 is around 125. And the ZR1 won one race. other 2 was close but I pulled at the end by a little under a fender. Believe what you want lol. The one I did lose by like a half a car but I was a little late on the hit. Guess its just hard to tell from the video. If you watch the starting point it doesnt look like we start even either. 1st race I lost. 2nd and 3rd I won. I have no reason to lie bc even running with that car is impressive to me. :banana:

Last edited:

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
BTW just got my car dynoed 668whp and 587rwtq on 9# and 93 pump. Need to see the dyno sheet and call bullshit on that too lmao

ACJ

Established Member
Looks likes he hits the brake every time he falls behind . Lol

Users who are viewing this thread