Modified 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Luckybob2485

Established Member
I am selling my 1996 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. 134XXX miles, and climbing because it currently is my dailly driver. Black exterior with gray leather interior. Clean title, and i have had it for about 4 years. I am selling it because i am starting to have to travel a lot, and I am going to be driving my integra a lot more, and i dont want this car just sitting. The car runs and drives excellent, and recieved a new paint job about 2 years ago. I have reciepts for a lot of the work done. I am asking $6,000.

Mods:
Stock 7 bolt
Garret Airesearch TD06 20g
Greddy front mount intercooler
Turbo xs blow off valve
Turbo xs manual boost controller set to 20 psi
Ported EVO 02 housing
Buschur racing 3" turbo-back exhaust
Fidanza lightweight flywheel
New with only 1500 miles ACT 2600 with race disk
2" upper and lower intercooler piping
PTE 850cc fuel injectors
New with only 1500 miles Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Team RIP Engineering transmission
Defi Boost/fuel pressure gauges
Aem Uego wideband
Short throw shifter
Tuned on dsmlink
17" Konig Further wheels with brand new 235-45-17 Goodyear Eagle GTs.

Im sure there are more modifications that i am fogetting. But this is the jist of it. The car put down just over 300 whp at 20 psi and low timing, but then the fuel pump started going out. I replaced the fuel pump, but have not gone back for a retune. So it currently is tuned at a very safe 280 whp tune. I was flowing about 38 lbs per minute at 20 psi before the fuel pump started going out, so once retuned, im guessing it will put down about 330-350whp depending on the tune.
It does have a couple cosmetic issues. The window trim is peeling, like on all dsms. It has a couple dings, not many though. It has a small scratch on the right door. These pictures are with the old tires, and new ones have been put on. I can take more pictures if interested. Let me know if there are any questions. Car is currently located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
100_0781.jpg

100_0776.jpg

100_0778edit.jpg

100_0779edit.jpg

100_0780.jpg

Last edited:

Luckybob2485

Established Member
Its gone 134k miles without crankwalk, so i dont think that will ever be an issue. The car definitely does move out. Its a great car, but i don't really have a use for it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread