Moderate Kill Story

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Driving the interstate today, (before my road rage, see post), I am just cruising along and I see someone flashing me from behind, I slow down to see what is going on and low and behold we have ourselves a SS Camaro. I look over and he is grinning...we drop it down to about 40 and then gun it.

I should stop this story now as you all know what I am about to say:D ...I look back in the rearview and he is at least 10 car lengths back. So what do I do, I slow down again to see if he is up for another run...he is...and so we go again with the same result.

After the second run, he laid back, I slowed down and he would not come up to put it on the line again.:p

Now I am not an expert on mods, and cannot tell you exactally what he had, but he did have exhaust that looked large enough to put my fist into..it seemed to be twice the size of our '03's.

Have a good weekend and drive safe,
Chris
:beer:

Brad

Banned
Did that a few nights ago with a z28, only he blew by me on every run. I got a chance to chat with him only to discover he has an LS1 with a 14 pound vortech on it.. Humm yeah.. Lets say I got owned. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread