Modded Srt-4 vs Pullied Cobra

chrisle7220

Established Member
Had a chance to have a friendly run against my friends Srt-4. But get this, my friend with the srt-4(he also has a cobra), is driving my car and running against his own car. The reason being he's a better driver then me. LOL. Anyways, this srt has Mpx turbo back exhaust, AGP waste Gate, Aem cold air, Dog Bones, Spearco Monster Intercooler. Dynoed at like 270-275whp. Really cant brag, but it was a fun run. It was filmed in a stock srt-4.

Last edited:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
AHAH whats up chris, guys i was the one driving the silver srt4, that bitch is bad, it is a consistent high 12 second bolt on srt. We have a vid from inside the srt on a badass camera that i will try to get posted. 03silversanke, should be chiming in

L3thal 324

Established Member
yeah that was my SRT getting whooped hahah i was driving the cobra! man for a 2.93 car it flat out hauls i have the vid from my SRT and it looks even worse hahaha. ill post it tomorrow morning as soon as i can.BTW right before we raced i ran a 12.8 at 107 at HRP. good running chris.

Armando

chrisle7220

Established Member
03silversnake said:
yeah that was my SRT getting whooped hahah i was driving the cobra! man for a 2.93 car it flat out hauls i have the vid from my SRT and it looks even worse hahaha. ill post it tomorrow morning as soon as i can.BTW right before we raced i ran a 12.8 at 107 at HRP. good running chris.

Armando

Yeah hurry up Armando, we all wanna see the in car vid. Hey I plan on doing the Apten next, how hard was it to remove the blower and re-install it? Supposedly you've done it several times. Peace Bro.

02BlkEP3

Established Member
The POW from my car was even more devastating. Those cobras are so damn fast. Armando, you need to get the video from Carlos of my si vs your cobra over summer. I flew by the cobra(dead stop, but heated nitto 315's) at 60mph, and he shot past me shortly after I passed 90mph. He caught ib6-ub9 at around 100mph. v8 + factory boost = power to beat other cars into the ground.

Any chance we can get Chris's cobra vs. a random twin turbo rx-7 :rolleyes: ? They are just so rare, I'd like to get video of that race though. I think the cobra might have some trouble with it :lol1: :lol: . Unless the rx-7 has a boost leak in 4th gear :burn: .

Last edited:

02BlkEP3

Established Member
CHRIS, DO YOURSELF A GREAT FAVOR AND BUY SOME NITTOS. Your need them. Armando broke it loose in 4th if I remember correct.

chrisle7220

Established Member
Well Jared, I do plan on getting the Nittos. But after I get the Apten and lower pulley. I know im gonna have massive wheelspin with the lower, but I just want that torque man!!! I will be getting my tax return soon, and will probably use that money for a set of nittos. Cant wait to grip in 2nd when I have 500rwhp and 520rwtq!!

02BlkEP3

Established Member
HAHA. You power hungry little man. WTF am I sayin, I'd blow off the tires to put more power in. Thats if the stockies lasted more than a month or so. I made a set of 400 treadware michilens bald in less than 5000 miles with my weak ass si, I don't want to imagine how quick stockies would go if I had a car with power.

Users who are viewing this thread